- Europa League draw: Spurs draw Besiktas, Inter get Saint-Etienne
giants Besiktas.The 48 teams were drawn to make up the 12 groups of the competition, Spurs lining up ... Turkish giants Besiktas.The 48 teams were drawn to make up the 12 groups of the competition, Spurs lining ...
29/08/2014 - 15:12 - comment 0
- Some people don’t like big butts and cannot lie! Myriam Fares' photo spurs a back end of hatred on Instagram
When Myriam Fares's derriere became the talk of her fans, she decided it was time to pull the photo from Instagram that caused such a hoopla! Some people don’t like big butts and c ...
14/10/2014 - 11:02 - comment 0
- High demand for gold spurs trade across GCC
in 2015.Bullion’s biggest annual price slump in three decades spurred more jewelry to bar purchases in Asia last ...
23/07/2014 - 14:02 - comment 0
- To Starbucks, or not to: that's the question. Starbucks Israel rumors spur CEO to set the record straight, once and for all!
Coffee giant Starbucks has been forced once again to deny rumors that the company or its chief executive financially support Israel and its army. Coffee giant Starbucks has been force ...
Editor's Choice - 11/08/2014 - 08:19 - comment 0
- Europa League draw: Spurs face Limassol, Inter meet Stjarnan
The Premier League outfit will have to deal with the Cypriots, while the Serie A side have been paired with an Icelandic team renowned for their goal celebrations Tottenham will take on ...
08/08/2014 - 18:35 - comment 0
- Gaza strikes: The new Israeli spectator sport? Photo outrage spurs social media storm
The image of Israelis in Sderot watching the Gaza strikes as if they were at the cinema has created an unprecedented social media storm and international outrage. An image that appear ...
Editor's Choice - 13/07/2014 - 15:09 - comment 1
- Mideast peace talks failure spurs Arab League into action
The Arab League will hold an emergency meeting requested by acting Palestinian Authority Chief Mahmoud Abbas to discuss the failure of the so-called peace talks with Israel. The Arab ...
08/04/2014 - 09:26 - comment 0
- Budget surpluses seen to spur GCC growth in 2014; outlook still positive
The GCC economy, underpinned by budget surpluses resulting from high oil prices, will continue to record a dynamic growth rate in 2014. Dr Paul Wetterwald, chief economist at Credit Agr ...
26/02/2014 - 09:45 - comment 0
- Tottenham v Queens Park Rangers: Predicted lineups
his home debut with Spurs after his summer signing Eric Dier was the difference maker in the first ... manager Mauricio Pochettino will be making his home debut with Spurs after his summer signing Eric Dier ... himself in the Spurs first team as the club's new manager continues to find his best first team. ...
24/08/2014 - 10:00 - comment 0
- Qatars new wave of expats spurring non-oil growth
The new wave, QNB said, is mainly driven by expatriates filling in jobs created by the large ramp-up in infrastructure investment to prepare for the 2022 World Cup Qattar’s rising popul ...
15/09/2013 - 12:09 - comment 0