- Racing the Enemy – Stalin, Truman, and the Surrender of Japan
and the a Racing the Enemy – Stalin, Truman, and the Surrender of Japan. Tsuyoshi Hasegawa. Belknap Press, ... and “Ironically, both Stalin and Truman had vested interests in keeping unconditional surrender [no monarchy] ...
17/05/2010 - 18:22 - comment 0
- Interfax: Wallenberg Rehabilitated by Russia
in over half a century that he had been executed by Stalin's secret police in 1947, aged 34 -- MOSCOW ...
19/05/2010 - 09:02 - comment 0
- 2014 sporting calendar
that once hosted Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin`s summer holidays, Sochi will stage Russia`s first Winter ...
04/01/2014 - 13:23 - comment 0
- Nazi memorabilia being sold openly in Ukraine during Euro 2012
dictator Joseph Stalin that were sold in the market. He said: "We welcome the England fans. ...
12/06/2012 - 10:38 - comment 0
- Time for a cross over? Why Iran's gas dreams are better aligned with the US than Russia
the Bolshevik revolution, the Soviet Union was viewed as a strategic threat by both Pahlavi Shahs. Stalin’s Red ...
27/03/2014 - 04:00 - comment 1
- Iran hails Putin's landmark visit
the then president of Russia, Josef Stalin, visited the country in 1943 along with his British and US counterparts. ...
17/05/2010 - 20:44 - comment 1
- Six Policemen Killed in Chechnya
of Stalin's deportation of 650,000 Chechens and Ingushis to central Asia and Siberia in 1944 – MOSCOW (AFP) ...
19/05/2010 - 08:48 - comment 0
- Yeltsin Aid: Putin Meets Yeltsin ‘Once Or Twice a Month’
more. Some things make him livid, like the decision to go back to the old (Stalin-era) anthem," ...
19/05/2010 - 09:01 - comment 0
- Russian Communists Celebrate 83rd Anniversary of Bolshevik Revolution
and brandishing portraits of Joseph Stalin, the marchers chanted vintage Soviet-era slogans, such as "Power ...
19/05/2010 - 09:18 - comment 0
- U.S. attacks in Syria could include targets outside its original aim
of them. Not since Churchill found himself an ally of Nazi Germany’s erstwhile friend Stalin in 1941 ...
28/09/2014 - 07:24 - comment 0