- Standard Chartered Bank host welcome dinner for Jonathan Morris, CEO, Standard Chartered UAE
Standard Chartered UAE held an official welcome dinner at the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers yesterday for Jonathan Morris, CEO, Standard Chartered UAE and bid farewell to its former CEO, Jeremy Parrish. Standard Chartered UAE held an official ...
Press Release - 23/11/2011 - 07:49 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered’s strengthens Custody Services in the region
earlier this year, Standard Chartered Bank announced today that its global client base has reacted very ... Following the launch of its Custody Services in Jordan earlier this year, Standard Chartered Bank announced ... transitions were completed ahead of schedule. The expansion comes in line with Standard Chartered’s continued ...
Press Release - 28/09/2014 - 12:00 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered to organise its Second UAE National Job Fair
to be the International employer of choice for local talent, Standards Chartered is to organise the second edition of its ... vision 2020: to be the International employer of choice for local talent, Standards Chartered ... a highly competitive working environment, and above-standard compensation packages and benefits to all ...
Press Release - 21/09/2014 - 06:53 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered Private Equity announces US$ 35 million equity investment in Al Jazeera Agricultural Company - Jordan
Standard Chartered Private Equity announced ... of US$ 35 million. Standard Chartered Private Equity (“SCPE”) announced today ... Ahmed Abu Eideh, Chief Executive Officer, Standard Chartered Bank Jordan said: “We are pleased ...
Press Release - 08/09/2014 - 10:07 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered Private Equity announces US$ 75 million equity investment in Topaz Energy and Marine
Standard Chartered Private Equity announced ... operators, through an equity investment of US$ 75 million. Standard Chartered ... between Topaz and Standard Chartered Bank. This partnership between Renaissance and one of the leading ...
Press Release - 20/08/2014 - 13:54 - comment 0
- LG G3 UX treatment to become standardized across mid- to entry-level smartphones and tablets
standardizing its proprietary UX features, first introduced in the new LG G3, across most of the company’s mid- ... Company. “Standardizing these features across our entry- and mid-tier mobile products is just a natural ... only the most frequently used menus is one of the UX features that will be standardized across mid- ...
Press Release - 21/08/2014 - 10:36 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered Saadiq inaugurates its first Islamic Banking Centre in the UAE
Standard Chartered Saadiq, the Islamic Banking division of Standard Chartered Bank, inaugurated its first dedicated Islamic Banking Center in the UAE ... Month of Ramadan, Standard Chartered Saadiq, the Islamic Banking division of Standard Chartered Bank, ...
Press Release - 06/07/2014 - 10:29 - comment 0
- Saudi oil output to remain high by 'historical standards'
and exports by historical standards in the first half of this year. Saudi crude production will remain elevated by historical standards in 2014 and 2015, BMI said in its new report ... in the coming years. T he country has maintained high oil production and exports by historical standards ...
31/07/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered hosts transaction Banking seminar
Standard Chartered’s Transaction Banking Department ... and Institutional Clients in the UAE. Standard Chartered’s Transaction Banking Department ... Nathani, CEO, UAE Standard Chartered, delivered the welcome speech followed by presentations from senior ...
Press Release - 30/06/2014 - 10:55 - comment 0
- Biolab honored by the Jordan Standards and Metrology Organization in recognition of its stellar services
Biolab was honored by the Jordan Standards ... achievement, Biolab, the exclusive Biomnis dealer in the Kingdom, was recently honored by the Jordan Standards ... organized by the Jordan Standards and Metrology Organization in celebration of the World Accreditation Day, ...
Press Release - 30/06/2014 - 09:08 - comment 0