- Capital Club Bahrain partners with Standard Chartered Bank and Cadillac National Motor company for star-studded anniversary event
Bahrain’s premier business club. We believe that both Standard Chartered Bank and Capital Club share ... anniversary atop the prestigious Bahrain Financial Harbour. Proudly co-sponsored by Standard Chartered ... support from Standard Chartered Bank and Cadillac National Motor Company – a vote of confidence from ...
Press Release - 28/10/2013 - 09:31 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered recognized for excellence across the Middle East
Foreign Investment Bank” at the annual EMEA Finance - Middle East Banking Awards 2012. Standard Chartered ... and Pakistan, Standard Chartered Bank, said: “We continue to invest for long term growth in the region focusing ... East, one of Standard Chartered’s strategic regions globally.” EMEA Finance’s Middle East Banking ...
Press Release - 29/04/2013 - 06:08 - comment 0
- Bahrain Stock Exchange signs Depository Participant (Custodian) agreement with Standard Chartered Bank
signed a Depository Participant (Custodian) agreement with Standard Chartered Bank Bahrain on 3 June ... Participant (Custodian) agreement with Standard Chartered Bank Bahrain on 3 June 2009. The agreement allows ... by Fouad Rashid, Director of BSE and Jonathan Morris, CEO of Standard Chartered Bank Bahrain ...
14/08/2010 - 18:48 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered hosts Global Research Briefing sessions for corporate clients in the UAE
Chartered Bank, and Samiran Chakraborty, Head of Research, India, Standard Chartered Bank discussed ... Marios Maratheftis, Global Head of Macroeconomic research, Standard Chartered Bank said: “The MENA region ... Head of Wholesale Banking Standard Chartered UAE, said: “In light of economic, political and fiscal ...
Press Release - 24/04/2013 - 11:16 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered Bank launches Custody and Clearing Services in Bahrain and Oman
on the expansion of Standard Chartered Bank Custody Offerings, Jonathan Morris, Chief Executive Officer of Standard Chartered Bahrain said, "Standard Chartered has operated in Bahrain for 90 years ... Standard Chartered is pleased to announce launch ...
14/08/2010 - 18:20 - comment 0
- BFX appoints Standard Chartered Bank as its Clearing and Settlement Bank
As a leading international bank with a strong presence of 90 years in Bahrain, Standard Chartered Bank ... financial instruments, today, announced the appointment of Standard Chartered Bank as the clearing & ... corporation of the BFX. Standard Chartered Bank will provide electronic funds transfer and settlement ...
16/05/2010 - 16:06 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered organizes regional football tournament for customers and staff
Standard Chartered is one of the oldest banks in the region with presence for more than 150 years in Pakistan and more than 90 years in countries such as Jordan and Bahrain. Standard Chartered employs more ... Standard Chartered last week organized a regional ...
Press Release - 13/03/2014 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered receives 11 awards at EMEA Finance Achievement Awards 2011
awards from EMEA Finance. Standard Chartered Bank will be feted during EMEA Finance’s fifth annual ... ) (BUSINESS, Banking & Finance) Standard Chartered has won 11 awards in the EMEA Finance Achievement ... Finance. Standard Chartered Bank will be feted during EMEA Finance’s fifth annual Achievement Awards ...
Press Release - 08/03/2012 - 09:31 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered wins Best Consumer Internet Bank Awards
Distribution, Middle East, Standard Chartered Bank, said: “It has been a very rewarding year for us as we have ... Finance) Standard Chartered has been awarded “World’s Best Consumer Internet Bank” and “Best Consumer ... Standard Chartered has been awarded “World’s Best ...
Press Release - 26/11/2012 - 07:31 - comment 0
- Gulf Air, Standard Chartered Bank sign syndicated loan agreement
In terms of the agreement signed at the Bahrain Financial Harbour, Standard Chartered Bank ... Gulf Air and Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) Monday ... Bank Plc, Samba Financial Group and Standard Chartered Bank, will extend credit facilities valued ...
15/08/2010 - 11:34 - comment 0