- The 'Egyptian Dream': is sacrifice a necessary requirement for Egyptians to achieve a better standard of living?
In principle, every citizen deserves a better life ... every citizen deserves a better life; why should people suffer if their lives can be improved ? However, a better life won’t be dished out and served up on a golden plate. To lead better lives, citizens ...
13/07/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- New HP All-in-Ones Give Home Users New Standards in Usability Along With True-to-Life Photos and CD/DVD Tattooing
Inks produces rich and realistic photos that resist fading for generations.(1) HP Real-Life ... Real Life technologies, which automatically removes red-eye and enhances photos with adaptive lighting ...
18/05/2010 - 10:19 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation implements welfare standards to guarantee workers rights
Development plans to enhance its migrant workers’ quality of life by launching a new welfare initiative ... for Education, Science and Community Development plans to enhance its migrant workers’ quality of life ... of standards that can guarantee the rights of workers at all stages of the migration cycle −from the moment ...
Press Release - 24/04/2013 - 04:46 - comment 0
- Full of life: Carole Samaha to star in a musical about her life
level. The singer has decided to finally fulfill her life-long dream and star in her own musical. ... Lady), and will tell the story of Carole's life, by stirring up the emotions of its audience through ... is impossible in a woman's life , while through its story lines, it adds value and respect to their lives. ...
07/08/2013 - 11:25 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered Private Bank trains client’s Second Generation with Financial and Management Literacy
A select number of children of Standard Chartered ... of Standard Chartered Private Bank’s clients globally and from the MENA region, are spending their summer interacting with senior bank executives and working on real-life projects, developing and honing their skills ...
Press Release - 07/08/2011 - 08:54 - comment 0
- An Israeli reflects on the Palestinian from Gaza that saved his life
During the current Gaza conflict, an Israeli thinks back to the time a Palestinian saved his life; US foreign policy supporting the double standards in Israel must end; Hamas is putting Palestinian lives in danger by refusing the ceasefire. ...
Blogs Roundup - 16/07/2014 - 03:32 - comment 0
- Standard Chartered launches VISA Manhattan Platinum Credit Card for UAE’s young and affluent segment
Standard Chartered launched today the VISA Manhattan ... focused and affluent segment in the UAE. Standard Chartered launched today ... by combining a competitive rewards programme as well as access to Standard Chartered privileges including ...
Press Release - 25/06/2014 - 08:07 - comment 0
- MetLife and Emirates NBD celebrate launch of partnership to offer insurance products to bank’s one million plus customers
MetLife and Emirates NBD have celebrated the launch of their strategic partnership to provide comprehensive life insurance solutions to the bank’s more than one million customers in the UAE. MetLife, one of the region’s leading insurance companies ...
Press Release - 13/10/2014 - 10:07 - comment 0
- ENOC hosts 5th Middle East Bitumen Conference highlighting best practices and quality standards
of adopting the right standards of bitumen in the UAE, to further strengthen the quality of the UAE’s road ... is underlining the importance of using bitumen of right standards to enhance the quality of the road ... bitumen facilities of international standards to help support and serve our customers in the UAE’s road ...
Press Release - 14/05/2014 - 11:28 - comment 0
- Regional Telecom Leadersfocus on how innovation has changed life
the Efficient Office, and the Future Network, three domains where the company anticipates life to be changed ... with Zain to look at how life is changed with innovation. This means looking beyond specific technology solutions to the impact that our industry is having on everyday life, on businesses, and on national ...
Press Release - 18/11/2014 - 11:45 - comment 0