- Israel Supreme Court throws out 'anti-torture' petition
hundred complaints alleging ISA abuse of interrogees [were] filed with the State Attorney’s Office. The State Attorney’s Office did not order a criminal investigation into any of the complaints.” ... The Turkel Committee found that the state security ...
12/02/2013 - 14:03 - comment 0
- Fresh with mismangement charges, ex-head of bankrupt US law firm becomes a UAE top legal advisor
the Manhattan district attorney’s office launched an investigation into Davis and his alleged financial ... legal officer of the Middle East government. The former head of defunct New ... legal officer of the Middle East government, according to the memo reviewed by Reuters on Tuesday. Ras ...
01/01/2014 - 18:29 - comment 0
- Israeli officials defend anti-boycott law: "Freedom of expression in Israel is not absolute"
is not an acceptable expression,” Haaretz reported. Yochi Gensin, a representative of the state attorney’s office ... the United States when it comes to freedom of expression. Israeli officials have ... States when it comes to freedom of expression. A nine-judge panel of the Israeli High Court ...
17/02/2014 - 11:35 - comment 0
- Eminem Could Make Deal on Weapons Charges
pleads, we are going to be asking for significant jail time.” One of Eminem’s attorney’s, Brian ... States) ...
01/08/2010 - 20:00 - comment 0
- Boston bombing drama turns into media mess: still none the wiser
in the day that a suspect was in custody. But the FBI and the U.S. attorney’s office in Boston said ... 8-year-old Martin Richard and 29-year-old Krystle Campbell. The Shenyang Evening News, a state-run Chinese ... (NEWS, Main headlines, War On Terror, United States) Police on Wednesday evacuated the federal ...
18/04/2013 - 11:14 - comment 0
- SSS Process concludes connecting Jordanian Water, Justice Ministries
the Cassation Court, Human Rights Department, District Attorney’s office, and the execution courts. ... easy and fast,” said Alaa Ensheiwat, Chief Executive Officer of SSS Process. “Due ...
Press Release - 23/01/2011 - 16:13 - comment 0
- TruePosition Wins $20 Million in Additional Damages in Patent Infringement Case Against Andrew Corporation
of Liberty Media Corporation, today announced that the United States Delaware District Court awarded TruePosition approximately $20 million in additional damages, plus attorney’s fees and court costs, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:58 - comment 0
- State seeks five year jail term for ex-Israeli PM Ehud Olmert
Israel's State Attorney's Office is seeking ... The State Attorney's Office will seek five years in prison as a punishment for former prime minister ... With Israel, Main headlines, Israel) The State Attorney's Office will seek five years in prison ...
24/04/2014 - 18:44 - comment 0
- Who wants to marry a terrorist? Islamic State sets up office to register potential wives
Islamic State insurgents have opened an office ... offshoot. Islamic State insurgents have opened an office in northern Syria ... setting up a formal office to register potential spouses. Islamic State has set strict limits ...
Editor's Choice - 31/07/2014 - 07:58 - comment 0
- Bomb explosion in Cairo kills two police officers
State TV reported Sunday a bomb attack occurred outside the Egyptian Foreign Ministry in Cairo, killing two police officers. Egyptian state TV reported a bomb explosion outside the Egyptian Foreign Ministry in Cairo Sunday, ...
21/09/2014 - 17:39 - comment 0