- Cyber criminals gaining direct access to UAE accounts
worldwide. “It is easier to steal money from an individual user than from a bank itself,” said Stefan Tanase, senior security researcher, EMEA, global research and analysis team. “What cyber criminals ...
22/10/2013 - 14:26 - comment 0
- Microsoft virus afflicts mayhem on UAE
in Moscow that discovered Flame. “The malware is designed to act like a cyber-espionage kit,” said Stefan Tanase, Senior security researcher at Kaspersky. “It’s a tool for spying on users actions.” Microsoft ... suggesting it was created by a different team. But Tanase said Flame could be “a parallel project” because ...
05/06/2012 - 12:02 - comment 0
- Kaspersky Lab: Information is like water, it leaks
lecture, Stefan Tanase, Senior Security Researcher at the EEMEA Research Centre, Kaspersky Lab Global ... and thus exposed to exploitation,” explained Tanase. “The perimeter that we perceive as containing our ... Tanase also highlighted the exponential growth of malware: “If in 2006 Kaspersky Lab detected a new virus ...
Press Release - 13/06/2011 - 07:51 - comment 0
- Kaspersky concludes its first IT government security summit with the Central Agency of Information Technology in Kuwait
delegation of analysts and senior executives. Stefan Tanase, Senior Security Researcher, EEMEA, Global ... of cybercriminal activity, and evaluated the key incidents of 2011. Tanase also shared his projections for 2012 ...
Press Release - 17/05/2012 - 09:28 - comment 0
- Kaspersky Lab warms up for full-fledged participation at Gitex and ITU in Dubai
Raiu, Director, Global Research & Analysis Team, Stefan Tanase, Senior Security Researcher, EEMEA, ...
Press Release - 08/10/2012 - 10:59 - comment 0