- South Sudan resumes oil production
to conflicts with neighboring Sundan. South Sudanese Petroleum and Mining Minister Stephen Dhieu Dau ... Sundan.South Sudanese Petroleum and Mining Minister Stephen Dhieu Dau announced production restarted ... "We are pumping from today," Dhieu said. The production is to resume from Tharjiath ...
07/04/2013 - 13:30 - comment 0
- The North-South divide: South Sudan petroleum and mining ministry declares $3.5 billion profits in one year
ministry announced. A statement signed by petroleum minister, Stephen Dhieu Dau, said only half ... announced. A statement signed by petroleum minister, Stephen Dhieu Dau, said only half of the revenues ...
03/06/2014 - 12:53 - comment 0
- Oil flows again from South Sudan through Sudan
the territory of neigbouring Sudan after a temporary blockage at Jebellen. Minister Stephen Dhieu Dau did ... at Jebellen.Minister Stephen Dhieu Dau did not provide any reason for the blockage, which sparked uncertainty ... apparently is going to open sometime in the course of today." Minister Dhieu told Sudan Tribune ...
23/05/2013 - 12:02 - comment 0
- South Sudan plans underwater pipeline for oil exports
and taken on to Kenya and Djibouti, South Sudan’s Minister of Petroleum and Mining Stephen Dhieu Dau told ...
19/03/2012 - 14:46 - comment 0
- Oil tensions between Sudan and South Sudan intensify
Sudan. In search of a solution, South Sudan’s Oil Minister Stephen Dhieu Dau announced, “We have already ...
24/01/2012 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Sudan extends oil flow shutdown deadline
200,000 barrels a day. On Tuesday South Sudan's oil minister, Stephen Dhieu Dau, said that his ...
29/07/2013 - 08:21 - comment 0
- South Sudan throws in the towel: plans to shut down oil production
for shipment in July and 3.2 million in August, Oil Minister Stephen Dhieu Dau told Reuters. “There is enough ...
22/07/2013 - 13:02 - comment 0
- South Sudan economy in tatters
pipeline within two years through Ethiopia to Djibouti. Stephen Dhieu, the oil minister, said ... Discussions have also begun with Chinese and Malaysian companies about construction, which Mr Dhieu said would ...
13/05/2012 - 16:01 - comment 0