- After a 150 year-old legacy, Microsoft to purchase Nokia's handset business for $7.2 billion
devices and bringing executive Stephen Elop back into the fold, Reuters reported. Nokia chief Elop ... making its boldest foray yet into mobile devices and bringing executive Stephen Elop back into the fold, ... Android and Apple's iOS system make up 90 percent of the market. Canadian Elop, hired from ...
03/09/2013 - 14:14 - comment 0
- Nokia shows its new strategy in action
Nokia CEO Stephen Elop demonstrated how the company ... Today, at an event webcast around the world, Nokia CEO Stephen Elop demonstrated how the company ... this year, we outlined a comprehensive strategy to change our course,” said Stephen Elop, president and CEO ...
Press Release - 22/06/2011 - 07:06 - comment 0
- Microsoft officially welcomes the Nokia devices and services business
is former Nokia President and CEO Stephen Elop, who will serve as Executive Vice President of the Microsoft ...
Press Release - 29/04/2014 - 08:02 - comment 0
- Can Nokia climb back?
executive. When new Nokia boss Stephen Elop addressed staff a year ago, he would have had little idea ... thinking long-term. A year on from Elop’s tough-talking, the firm is making headlines for the right reasons ... behind Mr Elop and the vision and the leadership and the path he has kind of set us on now,” Reddy says. ...
21/03/2012 - 18:01 - comment 0
- It's official: Nokia's era comes to and end with Microsoft's $7.5 billion takeover
giant.Former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop will serve as executive vice president of the Microsoft Devices Unit, which ...
26/04/2014 - 02:26 - comment 0
- And so it begins: Nokia shares already surging thanks to Microsoft takeover!
Interim CEO. Stephen Elop is stepping aside as Nokia president and CEO after the announcement ... engineering, award-winning design, and global sales, marketing and manufacturing,” said Elop. Microsoft ...
04/09/2013 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Nokia and Etisalat collaborate on easy payment for Ovi apps
software, local services and relevant content,” said Stephen Elop, president and CEO of Nokia. “Through our ...
Press Release - 14/04/2011 - 09:33 - comment 0
- Microsoft-Nokia deal: too good to be true?
that move will happen. In February 2011, then Nokia CEO Stephen Elop made the decision to switch Nokia’s smartphone strategy to using Windows Phone. In the process, Elop killed Nokia’s Symbian and MeeGo smartphone ...
04/09/2013 - 11:44 - comment 0
- Nokia outlines new strategy, introduces new leadership, operational structure
is necessary and inevitable in our journey forward,” said Stephen Elop, Nokia President and CEO. “Today, we ... members: Stephen Elop, Esko Aho, Juha Akras, Jerri DeVard, Colin Giles, Rich Green, Jo Harlow, Timo ...
Press Release - 21/02/2011 - 15:27 - comment 0
- Qtel Group steps onto world stage at Mobile World Congress
and Stephen Elop, President and CEO of Nokia. Dr. Nasser Marafih, Group CEO of Qtel Group, said: “Qtel ...
Press Release - 20/02/2013 - 09:01 - comment 0