- After $2 billion rescue deal with Etihad, Alitalia CEO ready to step down
the two airlines,” Saj Ahmad, chief analyst at London-based StrategicAero Research, told Khaleej Times. ...
10/08/2014 - 12:31 - comment 0
- Flydubai to fly off to Iran
of a coup as it is a huge opportunity,” said Saj Ahmad, aviation analyst at StrategicAero Research ...
03/08/2014 - 17:05 - comment 0
- Around the world and back again: Why Flydubai profits are up almost 50% in one year
the network to 66 destinations. Saj Ahmed, head of consulting at Strategic Aero Research , commented: ...
03/03/2014 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Air Arabia profit jumps to Dh59 million in three months
sense for Air Arabia to make a play for market share here,” analyst Saj Ahmad of StrategicAero Research ...
14/05/2013 - 11:27 - comment 0
- Mideast airlines pioneer traffic boom
analyst at London-based StrategicAero Research, told Khaleej Times. “It’s not surprising that growth ...
03/07/2012 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Dubai International to be the world's busiest airport in 2014
Ahmad, chief analyst at London-based StrategicAero Research, told Khaleej Times . “Combined, all ...
23/07/2014 - 10:28 - comment 0
- Will Emirates' order cancellation mark a decisive blow to Airbus?
at StrategicAero Research.com. In a statement on Tuesday, Airbus revealed that the decision followed on-going ...
11/06/2014 - 12:58 - comment 0
- Dubai airport renovation will force 300 flights to relocate
at London-based StrategicAero Research, told Khaleej Times. A flydubai spokesperson said: “The approach ...
14/04/2014 - 07:44 - comment 0
- Slam dunk! Dubai ends the year with another economic milestone, surpassing even its own projections
StrategicAero Research, told Khaleej Times. according to a senior aviation analyst. The monthly data shows ...
31/12/2013 - 18:25 - comment 0
- Dubai's airport about to outdo Heathrow
StrategicAero Research firm, told Khaleej Times. According to the report, the monthly passenger traffic ...
25/09/2013 - 11:06 - comment 0