- Anti-piracy training for Abu Dhabi Customs Administration Abu Dhabi Custom
under the custody of Abu Dhabi Customs Administration (ADCA) on January 25, 2012 at Radisson Blu – Yas ... on software piracy and intellectual property rights protection for Customs Inspection Personnel. ... Office for Capacity Building, and IPR and convention Department in Abu Dhabi Customs office, a training ...
Press Release - 01/02/2012 - 11:18 - comment 0
- Dubai Customs announces security programs policy for Customs inspectors training
trade. The policy is the first-of-its-kind in local Customs administrations. The security programs ... Dubai Customs announced the adoption of a security programs policy for training Customs inspectors, aiming at enhancing their security sense and self-defense ...
Press Release - 25/05/2014 - 05:30 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Customs administration receives delegation from the US Ministry of Homeland Security
The Abu Dhabi Customs Administration (ADCA) recently ... the Abu Dhabi Customs Administration (ADCA) recently received a delegation from the US ministry at the Abu ... of the Abu Dhabi Customs Administration to continuously develop the skill set of its employees in line ...
Press Release - 12/12/2011 - 08:45 - comment 0
- Dubai Customs launches Talent Management Program
and Administration Division at Dubai Customs has launched “Talent Care Program”, a first-of-its-kind initiative ... The Human Resources, Finance and Administration Division at Dubai Customs has launched “Talent Care ... The Human Resources, Finance and Administration ...
Press Release - 20/07/2014 - 07:00 - comment 0
- HP Reduces Customer Administrative Costs and Wait Time with Blade Network Virtualization Technologies
and Fibre Channel virtualization modules enable administrators for the first time to wire just once ... time, cut costs for administration and reduce barriers to change within an IT organization,” said Ryan ... and IT administrators are set to overcome two of the biggest problems of today’s data center: administrative ...
17/05/2010 - 23:32 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi University discusses enhancement of its educational and administrative processes with community strategic partners
quality, value, accuracy of delivery, reliability, customer service, and satisfaction. The honorees ...
Press Release - 26/06/2014 - 11:58 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Customs signs a MoU with Jordan Customs to promote electronic link and exchange of information
The General Administration of Customs in Abu Dhabi signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Jordan Customs to regulate Electronic Linkage processes ... security and the exchange of information; the General Administration of Customs in Abu Dhabi signed ...
Press Release - 14/06/2012 - 12:58 - comment 0
- Dubai Customs signs MoU with Abu Dhabi Customs Department of Finance for consolidating partnership and furthering cooperation
Customs Administration signed a memorandum of Understanding on Tuesday 11 January 201. Dubai Customs and Department of Finance / Abu Dhabi Customs Administration signed a memorandum ... and Department of Finance / Abu Dhabi Customs Administration signed a memorandum of Understanding on Tuesday 11 ...
Press Release - 12/01/2011 - 11:49 - comment 0
- Dubai Customs showcases its foreign relations experience to Emirates Post Group
and international customs entities and administrations, and adopting best practices to support constant ... in promoting external relationships with all regional and international customs entities and administrations ... Dubai Customs received a delegation from Emirates Post ...
Press Release - 29/08/2013 - 13:24 - comment 0
- ALHOSN University adds three key specializations to Business Administration program
three new specializations under its Bachelor of Business Administration degree program in response ... that it will offer three new specializations under its Bachelor of Business Administration degree program in response ... Administration Department’s current International Business and International Economics offerings to form a more ...
Press Release - 12/08/2013 - 08:03 - comment 0