- Suez Canal revenues surge by 3.6 per cent
Revenue from Egypt’s Suez Canal rose 3.6 per cent in the financial year 2011/2012, ended 30 June, from a year earlier to $5.2 billion, the Suez Canal Authority said. Revenue from Egypt’s Suez Canal rose 3.6 per cent in the financial year 2011/2012, ended 30 June, from ...
01/08/2012 - 12:25 - comment 0
- High bids, higher stakes: Winner of massive Suez Canal tender to be announced next month
The Suez Canal project was a main feature ... will announce the winner of a tender to develop the area surrounding the Suez Canal next month, the head ... since 2011. The Suez Canal Authority (SCA) invited 14 consortia in January to bid for a chance ...
07/05/2014 - 16:12 - comment 0
- Abdelnasser's legacy lives on? Suez Canal hits record high profits on 58-year nationalization anniversary
Egypt saw on Saturday a record high in the tonnage of cargo passed through its vital Suez Canal ... Gamal Abdel-Nasser announced in Alexandria that the International Suez Canal Company would ... of foreign currencies. "The nationalisation of the Suez Canal did not only represent the recovery ...
27/07/2014 - 23:10 - comment 0
- Luring investors: Suez Canal 'investment certificate' to guarantee 12% yield
Fattah Al-Sisi as a source of financing the new Suez Canal project, will be issued through public sector banks over a period of 5 years. Suez Canal investment certificate yields ... Fattah Al-Sisi as a source of financing the new Suez Canal project , will be issued through public ...
17/08/2014 - 21:37 - comment 0
- Egypt launches the digging of a second Suez Canal
will run in parallel to the Suez Canal. Egypt’s president has launched the digging of a new canal in the country which will will run in parallel to the Suez Canal ... the first Suez Canal. The construction will cost 6.2 billion euros and is scheduled to take three years; ...
06/08/2014 - 15:32 - comment 0
- Checking in: where does Egypt's impending Suez Canal Development Project stand?
for the development of the Suez Canal in January 2015 to both local and international financial institutions ... of the Suez Canal in January 2015 to both local and international financial institutions and a number of companies, Mahmoud Rizq, director of the department of planning at the Suez Canal Authority (SCA), said ...
16/05/2014 - 01:29 - comment 0
- How many investment certificates will it take? Suez Canal project to cost $220 billion over 15 years
The Suez Canal corridor project planned ... investment minister, The Suez Canal corridor project planned by a consortium led ... and industrial hubs. A wider Suez Canal development plan began last month with digging a parallel waterway ...
17/09/2014 - 13:03 - comment 0
- The unquestionable Suez Canal development project leaves many questions unanswered
Tawfik does not see in the Suez Canal project a “new ... of the Suez Canal, according to Hassan Fahmy, head of the General Authority For Investment. President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi launched excavation operations for a new Suez Canal last week ago, calling it a national ...
17/08/2014 - 14:36 - comment 0
- That's more than a billion a day: Egypt raises $8.5 billion in total for Suez Canal expansion project
to fund a project to expand the Suez Canal in just eight days, the central bank governor said.Hisham Ramez ... the governor said. The Suez Canal project includes the development of 76,000 sq km around the canal ... the new development would boost annual revenues from the Suez Canal, which is operated by the state-owned ...
16/09/2014 - 15:12 - comment 0
- A 'gold rush'? Suez Canal certificates on sale for second day
the digging of the new Suez Canal, which will increase the canal’s revenues to $13bn, according to officials. ... El-Sheneity added. El-Sheneity doubted that the Suez Canal Development Project will increase the canal’s ... of the Suez Canal revenues after expanding the canal. According to El- Sheneity, that would be difficult due ...
07/09/2014 - 13:54 - comment 0