- Bayt.com: More than 70 per cent of Mideast professionals think that meetings are time well spent
culture.” said Suhail Al-Masri, VP of Sales, Bayt.com. Data for the Bayt.com ‘ Meetings in the MENA ...
30/09/2014 - 11:49 - comment 0
- The importance of personal branding: Can a lousy facebook profile be the only thing keeping you from landing the job?
and taken a look at your last 20 tweets,” says Suhail Al-Masri, VP of sales at Bayt.com. While many ... employer,” says Al-Masri. And this means – much like in the physical world – managing our public image. ... only,” says Al-Masri. ...
18/12/2013 - 12:13 - comment 1
- Dubai Summer Surprises unveils apprenticeship programme 2010 winners
Nael Al-Masri (University of Jordan, Jordan), Yusra Rashad Nowilaty (Effat University, KSA), Sabeeka ... Razan Al-Masri will push through. Her essay noted: "I would promote DSS and Dubai as a destination ... exposure to best practices in business administration, marketing and events management. Laila Suhail ...
20/06/2010 - 08:31 - comment 0
- New Bayt.com survey shows jobs are plentiful in the UAE
such as the upcoming World Cup in Qatar and Expo2020 in Dubai,” said Suhail Al-Masri, VP of Sales, Bayt.com. “These ...
Press Release - 22/09/2014 - 08:22 - comment 0
- 82% of Professionals in the MENA Feel Engaged in the Workplace, According to Bayt.com Survey
their work. Suhail Al-Masri, VP of Sales, Bayt.com said: “Employee engagement is a hot topic in today’s ...
Press Release - 24/04/2014 - 11:55 - comment 0
- Call it Egyptian exceptionalism? Egyptians optimistic despite week economy
in the GCC countries and more recently among North African states, can be seen,” said Suhail Al-Masri, vice ... to get better in a year’s time.” Suhail Shaikh, Director, YouGov stated: “Although some countries ...
13/04/2014 - 18:58 - comment 0