- UAE workers anticipate pay rise without 'waging' war
Sundip Chahal, chief executive of YouGov. And the optimism was echoed by the responses of employees ...
01/07/2012 - 12:51 - comment 0
- What recession? UAE workers are confident of a pay rise this year
for the future,” said Sundip Chahal, chief executive of YouGov. And the optimism was echoed by the responses ...
04/06/2012 - 10:35 - comment 0
- According to Bayt.com and YouGov survey, 26% of UAE companies are ‘definitely hiring’ in the coming three months
that employees are, in general, satisfied with their current situations,” said Sundip Chahal, CEO of YouGov. ...
Press Release - 12/02/2012 - 09:17 - comment 0
- Looking to pursue a career in the GCC? Here's where you should look.
and better benefits (30 percent). Sundip Chahal, CEO, YouGov , said: “Within KSA, it is very clear ...
06/01/2014 - 07:41 - comment 0
- More than half of the UAE’s employers are planning to recruit in the next quarter, finds new research by Bayt.com and YouGov Siraj
to find it easier than others to find employment,” said Sundip Chahal, Chief Operating Officer, YouGov ... such as communication and teamwork, and personality traits such as being honest and trustworthy,” noted Sundip ...
Press Release - 31/01/2011 - 11:27 - comment 0
- You're about to get hired, just give it three months.
opportunities,” said Sundip Chahal, CEO, YouGov.The MENA’s most attractive industries are perceived to be banking ...
20/08/2013 - 15:07 - comment 0
- Saudi salaries are having a tough time catching up with the country's explosive cost of living
to match employees expectations,” said Sundip Chahal, CEO of YouGov MENA. Just 12 percent of Saudi Arabia ...
09/06/2014 - 13:47 - comment 0
- Bayt.com and YouGov survey reveals that the UAE is among the happier countries in the MENA
with a stable political environment” said Sundip Chahal, CEO, YouGov. 13% of UAE Respondents Claim ...
Press Release - 22/07/2013 - 08:00 - comment 0
- 67% of UAE professionals feel they receive less salary than industry peers, according to Bayt.com and YouGov Salary Survey
years,” said SundipChahal, CEO, YouGov. Perception of Salaries in the Country and Quality of Life: ...
Press Release - 26/05/2013 - 07:59 - comment 0
- 67% of UAE employers are planning to hire in 2013, according to Bayt.com and YouGov
more opportunities to find employment in the industries that they wish,” said SundipChahal, CEO, ...
Press Release - 17/02/2013 - 07:30 - comment 0