- Getting carded in the KSA: male verification requirement lifted for women, ID card now "enough" for proof of self
to identify women. The Supreme Judicial Council is currently requesting this,” he said. Lawyer Abdul ... Judicial Council has decided that Saudi women no longer have to have males identify them at court hearings, ... Copyright: Arab News © 2014 All rights reserved. The Supreme Judicial Council has ...
Editor's Choice - 12/02/2014 - 07:23 - comment 0
- Bahrain Grants Nationality to Children of Non-Bahraini Fathers
by the Supreme Council for Women (SCW), a staunch campaigner of women empowerment. Under Bahrain's ... fathers.The decision was hailed by the Supreme Council for Women (SCW), a staunch campaigner of women ... Bahraini women secure motherhood right. Selected mums ...
Editor's Choice - 13/12/2011 - 13:01 - comment 0
- Emirates Green Building Council partners with Dubai Supreme Council of Energy to host seminar on ‘Demand Side Management 2030’ on Jan. 22
is joining hands with the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy (DSCE) to organise the first seminar of the Council ... hands with the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy (DSCE) to organise the first seminar of the Council ... Supreme Council of Energy, we are highlighting an extremely relevant topic at our first seminar this year. ...
Press Release - 21/01/2014 - 07:27 - comment 0
- Saudi women appointed to all-male advisory council, in historic decision
appointed 30 women to the previously all-male Shura council. King Abdullah Bin ... which gives women a 20 per cent quota in the largely advisory council, was a symbolic gesture whose goal ... a woman to the contemplated Supreme Judicial Council. When the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques first ...
12/01/2013 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council announces major Emirati housing projects at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2011
Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, the Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council (UPC) is implementing ... Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, the Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council (UPC) is implementing ... The Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council (UPC) ...
Press Release - 20/04/2011 - 12:15 - comment 0
- SKOPOS to outline tools to enhance women’s leadership abilities at 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Forum in Abu Dhabi
are the government, business councils and other organizations actively supporting the Middle East’s women in business? ... of human resource (HR) firms in discussing issues affecting employment of women in the GCC during the 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Forum. SKOPOS Consulting Group, a leading provider ...
Press Release - 22/11/2011 - 09:03 - comment 0
- Egypt's sassy show "The Dancer" caused quite a raucous: has the rep of dancers changed over the century?
and Khaled Al-Gindy, who are both members of the Supreme Council for Religious Affairs, condemned the show ... of the Supreme Council for Religious Affairs, condem ... this controversial sexual connotation it has now,” he said, “there were even dancers who danced for women—there were ...
13/10/2014 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Bid to organize activities of women's groups
Council for Women, the Gulf Daily News reported Tuesday. © 2003 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) ... activities by women's groups throughout the country. All the organizations have been asked to sub A national blueprint is being prepared to coordinate activities by women's groups throughout ...
18/05/2010 - 14:26 - comment 0
- Tamkeen marks Bahraini Women's Day
with the Supreme Council for Women and Ibdaa Bank. Under this programme, women are trained and offered low-cost ... Council for Women and Bahrain Development Bank as the first business incubator for Bahraini women ... Tamkeen today marks Bahraini Women's Day, which ...
Press Release - 01/12/2013 - 06:12 - comment 0
- Dubai Customs and Family Development Centers in Sharjah discuss cooperation
Centers Department at the Supreme Council for Family ... Centers Department at the Supreme Council for Family Affairs in Sharjah, with the followed practices ... Centers Department at the Supreme Council for Family Affairs in Sharjah, with the followed practices ...
Press Release - 10/09/2013 - 05:42 - comment 0