- H.E. Sheikha Lubna discusses potential trade & investment ventures with Swedish officials & economic experts
Khalid Al Qasimi visited the Stockholm World Trade Center, the Swedish Trade Council and the Sto ... Trade Center, the Swedish Trade Council and the Stockholm School of Economics during her recent trip ... of the Federation of UAE Chambers of Commerce and Industry. Representatives from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs ...
16/05/2010 - 18:09 - comment 0
- The Department of Municipal Affairs reviews its strategy for waste management at an International Conference in Muscat
of Municipal Affairs in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (DMA) participated in the 2nd international conference ... Department of Municipal Affairs in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi participated in the 2nd international conference for waste management Muscat 2013 held ...
Press Release - 02/04/2013 - 11:25 - comment 0
- Question of Libya's future heightened after Swedish consulate attacked, ICC al-Senussi decision
International, Libya, United States) A car bomb targeting the Swedish consulate in Benghazi ... A car bomb targeting the Swedish consulate in Benghazi and the International Criminal Court's decision to allow Gaddafi's spy chief to be tried in Libya Friday have ...
11/10/2013 - 16:30 - comment 0
- Department of Municipal Affairs signs MoU with the Cartography Institute of Catalonia
and experience with international institutions specialized in the GIS sector, and it goes in line with the goal ... Department of Municipal Affairs signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Cartography Institute of Catalonia in Spain. As step to enhance ...
Press Release - 07/02/2013 - 07:12 - comment 0
- Department of Municipal Affairs exchanges knowledge and experience in GIS with the Cartography Institute of Catalonia
of Municipal Affairs received a delegation from the Cartography Institute of Catalonia in Spain which ... and international projects executed by the Cartography Institute of Catalonia. Mr Ahmed Awad Al Mazroui ... with international institutions specialized in the GIS sector, pointing to the achievements of the Municipal System ...
Press Release - 28/05/2012 - 09:52 - comment 0
- Dubai Judicial Institute hosts 3rd coordination meeting for legal affairs and training managers in government
Meeting complements institute’s efforts to identify ... Dubai Judicial Institute (DJI), a leading center of law studies and judicial training in Dubai, recently hosted the 3rd coordination meeting for legal affairs and training managers from various government ...
12/10/2010 - 10:18 - comment 0
- Doha International Institute for Family Studies and Development
for Family Affairs. The Doha Declaration reaffirming many of the international commitments including ... in the International Year of the Family, Her Highness established the DIIFSD in 2005. The institute reflects ... In commemoration of the 10th Anniversary of the International Year of the Family, the Doha ...
Company - 14/07/2011 - 08:24 - comment 0
- Professor Mohamed Zairi of e-TQM College’s Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs awarded ‘Grand Master’ title by Harrington Institute
for Academic Affairs, e-TQM College, was recently honoured with the Grand Master title by The Harrin Professor Mohamed Zairi, Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs, e-TQM College, was recently honoured with the Grand Master title by The Harrington Institute. The Grandmaster is the ultimate recognition given ...
18/05/2010 - 13:07 - comment 0
- Sweden: death of charge d'affaires at the People's Bureau
Committee for Foreign Liaison and International Cooperation reported the acting - charge d'affaires at According to JANA, a source at General People's Committee for Foreign Liaison and International Cooperation reported the acting - charge d'affaires at Libyan People's Bureau in Sweden, Abdurhman ...
18/05/2010 - 13:16 - comment 0
- AUC and Monterey Institute for International Studies to sign MOU
Institute of International Studies (MIIS). WHO David Arnold, president of AUC; Sunder Ramaswamy, president of MIIS; Lisa Anderson, provost; and Ambassador Nabil Fahmy, dean of School of Global Affairs ...
16/05/2010 - 17:01 - comment 0