- Nawras GCC SmartRoamer rates are already lower than new TRA targets
market in Oman with attractive GCC roaming rates that are offering fantastic value for customers as well as making it easier to get closer when travelling. Nawras, Oman’s customer friendly communications provider, continues to lead the telecommunications market in Oman with attractive ...
Press Release - 13/02/2012 - 12:05 - comment 0
- Oman: Fixed line tender awarded
in Oman. A statement issued by TRA this mo The Telecommunications Regulatory ... Telecommunications Services in Oman. A statement issued by TRA this morning reported that PCCW - Awaser Oman ... The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA ...
14/08/2010 - 18:32 - comment 0
- SAMENA Council’s “Convergence to Oman” conference highlights need for industry collaboration to develop a clear roadmap based on digitization
kicked off in Oman under the patronage of TRA Oman. SAMENA Council’s “Convergence to Oman 2013” conference kicked off today in Oman under the patronage of TRA Oman to discuss ... Dr. Hamad Salim Al Rawahi, Executive President, TRA Oman, “The telecom sector is facing a number ...
Press Release - 04/12/2013 - 10:23 - comment 0
- Generation Z pulls one over on the Omani government: 14-year-old hacks five government websites
the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority website. Five Oman government websites, including the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) and the General Directorate of Traffic, were hacked on Tuesday ... said he hacked the TRA website to express his displeasure over the poor services provided by telecom ...
Editor's Choice - 20/03/2014 - 09:07 - comment 0
- TRA acquires 225 digital TV channels at Geneva Radio Communication Conference
The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA ... The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) in the UAE, has acquired rights to 225 digital channels at the recently ... the conference, which comprised of members from the TRA, Emirates Media, Dubai Media, and Sharjah TV. ...
18/05/2010 - 10:24 - comment 0
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange sets new trading record in August
performances with a new monthly trading record in August 2011. Trading of its benchmark Oman Crude Oil Futures Contract (DME Oman) for the month totalled 95,440 contracts or approximately 95.4 million barrels ... over the previous record, set a month earlier. This new record reinforces DME Oman’s status ...
Press Release - 12/09/2011 - 06:43 - comment 0
- Oman to announce in October winner of integrated fixed public telecom licence
Oman's Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) has recently held a meeting with the international telecom operators and consortiums which were qualified to enter the next phase of the bidding fo Oman's Telecommunications ...
14/08/2010 - 18:37 - comment 0
- Oman’s success in introducing cellular competition sets the stage for further market liberalization
was the reflection of considerable additions from both operators. A new report, “Oman Communications ... analysis of the Omani Telecom market and all the major operators and licensees (OmanTel, Oman Mobile ... “In Oman The Ministry of Communications had assumed all regulatory and licensing responsibilities ...
15/08/2010 - 09:29 - comment 0
- Oman’s success in introducing cellular competition sets the stage for further market liberalization.
and the successful entrance of a second cellular operator, Oman’s telecom market is ripe for fu ... operator, Oman’s telecom market is ripe for further liberalization in the coming two years. The Arab Advisors Group projects Oman’s total cellular revenues to grow to reach around US$ 582 million in 2009, ...
18/05/2010 - 12:01 - comment 0
- Nawras consortium declared successful applicant for fixed line licence in Oman
Telecommunications Services in Oman. Notice was received from the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) of the Sultanate of Oman on Tuesday 18th November 2008. Since its launch in 2005 ... for the people of Oman Qatar Telecom QSC has confirmed that the Nawras consortium has ...
14/08/2010 - 18:31 - comment 0