- Fresh investigation into Mubarak corruption announced
Prosecutor General Talaat Abdallah ordered the detainment of former President Hosni Mubarak for 15 days ... headlines, Regional News, Egypt) Prosecutor General Talaat Abdallah ordered the detainment of former ...
08/04/2013 - 07:19 - comment 0
- Brazilian cartoonist Carlos Latuff defends Egyptian counterpart Doaa El-Adl
with Egyptian cartoonist Doaa El-Adl, who is being questioned by prosecutor general Talaat Abdallah ... expressed solidarity with Egyptian cartoonist Doaa El-Adl, who is being questioned by prosecutor general Talaat Abdallah for critising Islamists in Egypt. In his statement via Twitter, Latuff condemned the opression ...
30/12/2012 - 10:08 - comment 0
- Will Egyptian funnyman Bassem Youssef be put behind bars?
they had no further information on the case. Prosecutor General Tala’at Abdallah previously referred ... on overturning Morsi’s decision to dismiss former Prosecutor General Abdel Meguid Mahmoud and appoint Abdallah in his place on Wednesday. Amr Emam, a human rights lawyer, said Abdallah now has no legal authority ...
31/03/2013 - 10:21 - comment 0
- Clashes in Egypt mark general strike anniversary
Morsi, Prosecutor General Tala’at Abdallah, and the Ministry of the Interior. Clashes continued ...
07/04/2013 - 08:07 - comment 0
- Egypt appeals court reinstates top prosecutor sacked by Morsi
by current prosecutor general, Talaat Abdallah.The decree was eventually repealed under immense street ...
27/03/2013 - 13:49 - comment 1
- Egyptian President reshuffles Cabinet without consulting advisers
The sources suggested the president intended to appoint Prosecutor General Talaat Abdallah as legal affairs ...
22/04/2013 - 10:24 - comment 0
- Mubarak remains in detention despite release order, faces retrial and fresh charges of corruption
Al-Ahram's Arabic-language news website. Prosecutor-General Talaat Abdallah on Saturday requested ...
15/04/2013 - 21:34 - comment 0
- ma’aden to be principal sponsor of mena-ex 2008
of the industry,” according to Ma’aden President & CEO, Dr Abdallah Dabbagh. “With more than US$ 11 billion ... in Saudi Arabia.” Talaat Idriss and Alain Marhic from the MENA-EX organising committee said, “We ...
17/05/2010 - 21:34 - comment 0
- Egypt: Death sentences in Port Said case
of rage,” after Prosecutor General Tala’at Abdallah said new evidence in the case is revealed.However, ...
26/01/2013 - 09:54 - comment 0
- Morsi criticized as "new Pharaoh"
failed to sack him last month and appointed another judge Talaat Ibrahim Abdallah, to replace him ...
22/11/2012 - 21:05 - comment 0