- Tamkeen and Tatweer Petroleum sign agreement to train and employ 60 Bahrainis in the oil and gas sector
Tamkeen signed an agreement with Tatweer Petroleum ... of choice, Tamkeen signed an agreement with Tatweer Petroleum to train 60 Bahrainis at the National Institute ... boost and develop the national economy.” For his part, Tatweer Petroleum Chief Executive Officer ...
Press Release - 17/07/2013 - 11:55 - comment 0
- The future of Bahrain's energy sector
Edward Hanley, Chief Executive Officer, Tatweer Petroleum, who will be giving a snapshot ... strategies; Mr Adel Khalil Al Moayyed, Chairman, Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO) who will be addressing ...
06/03/2014 - 13:19 - comment 0
- Oman implements historic change to pricing of crude oil
Mercantile Exchange, Inc. (NYMEX) and Tatweer, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai Holding. ... of Finance, Petroleum Development of Oman, the New York Mercantile Exchange Inc. (NYMEX) and the DME. ... relationship between Oman and Dubai. Coupled with the regional and industry expertise of Tatweer and NYMEX, ...
15/08/2010 - 01:45 - comment 0
- SABIC affiliate IBN RUSHD increases capital to SR8.51 billion - GIF enters as a partner
4.17 percent, Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Company (SAFCO) 3.70 percent, Arab Petroleum Investments ... Company (TATWEER), Alujain 0.11 percent, 0.29 percent and Medina Industrial Investments Co. (MIIC) 0.06 ...
15/08/2010 - 01:24 - comment 0
- Oman Implements Historic Change To Pricing Of Crude Oil
is a joint venture between the New York Mercantile Exchange, Inc. (NYMEX) and Tatweer, a wholly owned ... from Oman’s MOG, Ministry of Finance, Petroleum Development of Oman, the New York Mercantile Exchange ... and long-standing relationship between Oman and Dubai. Coupled with the regional and industry expertise of Tatweer ...
18/05/2010 - 11:06 - comment 0
- ENOC achieves impressive milestones in customer satisfaction, Emiratisation and operational efficiency through application of Balanced Scorecard
Tadreeb and Tatweer - which focus on developing the functional, behavioural, professional, managerial ... footprint: trading, marketing of petroleum products, terminal operations and retail fuel station network ...
Press Release - 16/06/2013 - 11:06 - comment 0
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange unveils details of Oman Crude Oil Futures Contract, reports progress to launch
of Oman’s Ministry of Oil and Gas, Ministry of Finance and Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO), the contract ... King commented: “Just one year ago in New York, our joint venture partners Tatweer, a member of Dubai ...
15/08/2010 - 09:54 - comment 0
- UAE has the fifth largest natural gas reserves in the world.
projects. Recently, the UAE Supreme Petroleum Council awarded ExxonMobil a large equity stake in Abu Dhabi’s ... company, with the remainder divided between Total of France and Occidental Petroleum of the US. ... and fuel oil. DME positioned to provide price transparency and market liquidity for crude oil and petroleum ...
17/05/2010 - 23:31 - comment 0
- DUBAI MERCANTILE EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES KEY SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENTS
than 20 years of experience in global refining, marketing, crude oil and petroleum product trading, ... and Tatweer, aims to become the premier commodity and energy futures exchange in the Middle East, providing ...
18/05/2010 - 11:29 - comment 0
- DUBAI MERCANTILE EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENTS IN CREATION OF NEW INTERNATIONAL ENERGY EXCHANGE
consists of the Chairman Ahmad Sharaf, Senior Vice President, Tatweer; Deputy Chairman Fadel Al Ali, Chief ... of the Dubai Mercantile Exchange in June 2005. He began his career with Dubai Petroleum Co. and continued ... in Petroleum Engineering from the Colorado School of Mines. - Mr. Al Ali was appointed Chief Financial ...
18/05/2010 - 12:55 - comment 0