- Who wore it better? Worlds apart Amal Alamuddin & Taylor Swift go head-to-head in same $900 floral dress
and pop star Taylor Swift have the same taste in fashion! One is a famous pop star, the other a respected human rights lawyer. But despite being world's apart, Taylor Swift ... as they stepped out in the same $890 Oscar de la Renta frock. Taylor was the first to don the pretty floral ...
24/09/2014 - 07:31 - comment 0
- Angelina Jolie's Cleopatra won't be the sex-symbol Elizabeth Taylor's was!
Leigh’s Cleopatra was coquettish. Elizabeth Taylor’s, sophisticated and cool. Angelina Jolie, who ... Star Scoop, Egypt) Vivien Leigh’s Cleopatra was coquettish. Elizabeth Taylor’s, sophisticated ...
22/06/2014 - 16:39 - comment 0
- Will she take the throne away from Liz Taylor? Angelina Jolie to play Egyptian Queen Cleopatra
Angelina Jolie has confirmed she may appear in 'Cleopatra' if the correct script is written. Angelina Jolie has confirmed she is involved with 'Cleopatra' . ...
02/06/2014 - 08:43 - comment 0
- ADAC awards Taylor Woodrow International AED 84m Contract for Further Expansions at Terminal 3 at Abu Dhabi International Airport
Taylor Woodrow International Construction LLC to carry out major expansion work at Abu Dhabi International Airport. Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) today appointed Taylor ... venture between Taylor Woodrow and Abu Dhabi contractor Fibrex Construction Group will see extensive ...
Press Release - 26/03/2013 - 08:19 - comment 0
- Liz Taylor in a hijab and Obama in a thobe: Western celebs go East for the day
Hollywood stars are probably more used to the kind of make-over that comes from the work of a hairstylist, make-up artist or - let's face it - cosmetic surgeon. But, Bahraini artist Mohammed Kanoo has proved that a bit of imagination and artistic pr ...
Slideshow - 09/09/2012 - 09:49 - comment 0
- Remembering Elizabeth Taylor's legacy in the Middle East
As the world remembers Elizabeth Taylor today, the Middle East mourns the passing of a first ... in the appropriation of Palestinian lands in the Galilee. Elizabeth Taylor’s pro-Israel activism led to the banning ... As the world remembers Elizabeth Taylor today, the Middle East mourns the passing of a first class world ...
Slideshow - 05/05/2011 - 12:11 - comments 2
- gbcorp sets up an energy subsidiary company in strategic partnership with taylor-dejongh (tdj)
Washington DC based investment banking firm Taylor-DeJongh (TDJ). Ahmed Al Khan, Head of Investment ... Taylor-DeJongh is the first step in building a comprehensive portfolio of shari’a compliant services. ... manner.” said Mr. Al Khan Taylor-DeJongh (TDJ) is an independent investment banking firm focused ...
17/05/2010 - 20:22 - comment 0
- Taylor Gets Dolled Up, Again
Barbie have decided to make another doll of the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor. Toymaker Mattel plans to release the latest in a series of dolls commemorating Elizabeth Taylor on Friday, ... violet gown with a Swarovski crystal drop necklace. Mattel already has two Taylor dolls based ...
19/05/2010 - 10:59 - comment 0
- Alba awards financial advisory contract to Taylor-DeJongh
Taylor-DeJongh has been awarded the Phase II Financial ... line, an additional 400 megawatts of powe Taylor-DeJongh has been awarded ... smelter in Manama. The scope for Taylor-DeJongh, which will undertake the assignment ...
15/08/2010 - 14:16 - comment 0
- Global Banking Corporation B.S.C (c) (“GBCORP”) launches Global Energy Financial Services Co. (“GEFSCO”) in strategic partnership with Taylor-DeJong
in strategic partnership with Taylor-DeJongh (“TDJ”) GBCORP has established GEFSCO to promote investments ...
17/05/2010 - 20:17 - comment 0