- Top UAE Telecom signs multi-currency deal to fund Maroc Telecom acquisition
of the Vivendi’s 53 per cent stake in Maroc Telecom, said Etisalat in a statement.Financing consists of two ... Telecom, Main headlines, UAE) Etisalat, the leading telecommunications operator in the UAE, said ...
28/04/2014 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Etisalat takes over majority stake of Marc Telecom from French conglomerate
presence in Africa, where Maroc Telecom is also a key player. Emirates Telecommunications Corporation has acquired a 53 per cent stake in Maroc Telecom from French conglomerate Vivendi. The UAE telecom operator known as etisalat made a binding offer that valued each Maroc Telecom share ...
07/11/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0
- "Friends of Telecom" gathering brings together telecom industry leaders
Ericsson organized the first ever “Friends of Telecom ... telecom industry. Ericsson organized the first ever “Friends of Telecom” dinner gathering at the Four Seasons Nile Plaza on May 25th, 2011, hosting key figures from Egypt’s telecom ...
Press Release - 29/05/2011 - 10:11 - comment 0
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom files lawsuit against Saudi Telecom Company
GO Telecom has filed a lawsuit on February 14, 2011 against the Saudi Telecom Company “STC” before Diwan Al Madhalim. GO Telecom has filed a lawsuit on February 14, 2011 against the Saudi Telecom Company “STC” before Diwan Al ...
Press Release - 16/02/2011 - 13:45 - comment 0
- Saudi Telecom’s Indonesian subsidiary completes USD 1.2 billion financing
institutions. AXIS, the Indonesian subsidiary of Saudi Telecom Company announced on 23 ... in higher financial returns for the Group. The Indonesian telecom sector has witnessed sound growth over ... Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Saudi Telecom Company highlighted the significance of this deal saying, ...
Press Release - 25/05/2011 - 11:58 - comment 0
- Qtel Group and Princesse Holdings to acquire all Orascom Telecom’s shares in Tunisiana
Qatar Telecom announced today that it has signed an agreement with a consortium led by Princesse Holding of Tunisia. Qatar Telecom (“Qtel” or “The Qtel Group”) Q.S.C. announced today that it has signed, via Wataniya Telecom, a 52.5% ...
22/11/2010 - 08:46 - comment 0
- SAMENA Telecommunications Council to organize the Telecom Leaders’ Summit 2014 in Dubai
The Telecom Leaders’ Summit 2014 on Thursday, June 19th at Armani Hotel Dubai. SAMENA Telecommunications Council is set to present The Telecom Leaders’ Summit 2014 on Thursday, June ... of the Broadband Economy – Shaping Excellence in Cooperation - Government, Telecom Operators, Internet Players” ...
Press Release - 18/06/2014 - 08:58 - comment 0
- EMC Telecom Summit to Explore New Business and Revenue Generating Opportunities for Telecom Operators
in information infrastructure solutions, today announced the company’s seventh Annual EMC Telecom Summit ... the company’s seventh Annual EMC Telecom Summit for the Middle East, North-West Africa and Turkey to be held ... Telecom operators greater insights into how to create new opportunities from the challenges facing ...
16/05/2010 - 17:05 - comment 0
- Etihad Atheeb Telecom Co. "GO" The Exclusive Telecom Sponsor of Jeddah Economic Forum 2010
Dr. Ahmed Abbas Sindi, CEO of Etihad Atheeb Telecom ... Batterjee, Dr. Ahmed Abbas Sindi, CEO of Etihad Atheeb Telecom Co. "GO" ... Making Etihad Atheeb Telecom "GO" the exclusive Telecommunications sponsor of the 10th edition ...
16/05/2010 - 17:11 - comment 0
- Saudi Telecom’s Munif Al Mutairi and Orange-Jordan’s Ibrahim Harb elected as Chairman and Vice-Chairman of SAMENA International Roaming Group
SAMENA Telecommunications Council, the tri-regional consortium of telecom operators has announced ... Telecom Company (STC) as the Chairman and Mr. Ibrahim Harb, Legal & Regulatory Director ... under the direction of SAMENA’s new Chairman, Eng. Saud Bin Majed Al Daweesh, CEO of Saudi Telecom ...
16/05/2010 - 17:11 - comment 0