- Access to Jordan News Websites Blocked: Press & Publications Crackdown Launched
a warning letter was sent to the Telecommuincations Regulatory Commission (TRC) on Sunday. The letter ... banned emerged from the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission on Sunday, with the Head of the Press ... of the telecommunications regulatory commission". The latest amendments to the Press and Publications Law 2012 ...
02/06/2013 - 14:37 - comment 0
- Al Bawaba breaks free: one of the lucky nine websites Jordan unblocks
to the Telecommuincations Regulatory Commission (TRC). Amendments to the 2012 Press and Publications Law meant ... to display the message "The requested URL is banned at the request of telecommunication regulatory commission ...
Editor's Choice - 05/06/2013 - 12:33 - comment 0
- Jordan unblocks some news websites: vast majority remain banned
of the Press and Publications Department (PPD) to the Telecommuincations Regulatory Commission (TRC). ... at the request of telecommunication regulatory commission ...
05/06/2013 - 12:16 - comment 1
- Khalifa University welcomes representative from US Nuclear Regulatory Commission to connect with female students
Khalifa University welcomes representative from US Nuclear Regulatory Commission to connect As part of its commitment to partner ... Nuclear Regulatory Commission, to its Abu Dhabi campus. Ms. Spradley sat with KUSTAR’s female students ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- DIFC Regulatory Authority appoints new Regulatory Council member
The DIFC Regulatory Authority has appointed George Wittich as a member of the Regulatory Council. Wittich has extensive experience of financial markets and regulatory issues from a European perspectiv The DIFC Regulatory Authority has ...
15/08/2010 - 12:59 - comment 0
- Jordan's Executive Privatization Commission signs new deal with European Commission
of regulatory commissions active in the fields of telecommunications, energy and civil aviation. © 2004 ... Jordan's Executive Privatization Commission (EPC) and the European Commission in Amman officially signed on Sunday a 4.5 million euro agreement, within the framework ...
15/08/2010 - 11:38 - comment 0
- DFSA signs Regulatory Protocol with CFTC
A Regulatory Protocol was today agreed between the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). T A Regulatory Protocol was today agreed between the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and the Commodity ...
18/05/2010 - 13:01 - comment 0
- Arab Bank 2nd Global Group Regulatory Compliance Summit - Leading
on results, and create value Arab Bank Group Regulatory Compliance (GRC) hosted an Anti-Money Launde compliance to drive customer excellence, focus on results, and create value Arab Bank Group Regulatory ... regulatory compliance program. Specific summit topics included an update on progress related ...
17/05/2010 - 20:18 - comment 0
- Justin Connor appointed as Strategic Advisor to support SAMENA Council’s Regulatory Committee
the appointment of Mr. Justin Connor as the Strategic Regulatory Advisor to support, and coordinate the activities and efforts of its Regulatory Committee, comprised of telecom operators from South Asia, the Middle East ... and highly experienced legal and regulatory advisor and long-time member of our Board of Advisors ...
16/05/2010 - 17:46 - comment 0
- dubai mercantile exchange receives further regulatory approvals from the middle east, europe and asia pacific
and the New Zealand Securities Commission and a regulatory authorisation from the Swiss Federal Banking Commission. The regulatory approvals include the DME’s first from Middle Eastern and European ... and / or approval of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Until the above regulatory approvals have ...
17/05/2010 - 23:29 - comment 0