- Desperate times, desperate measures: Egypt's Central Bank holds exceptional $1.5billion auction to support banks
reserves in an attempt to support the banking sector, the bank said in a Monday statement. The central bank ... the Egyptian pound, Fahmy added. In September, the central bank sold $1.3bn in a similar exceptional auction , as well as $600m in an April auction and $800m in May.Since December 2012, the central bank has ...
27/01/2014 - 17:42 - comment 0
- Jordan Ahli Bank organizes blood donation campaign in partnership with the Central Blood Bank
campaign in collaboration with the Central Blood Bank, garnering the participation of many of its employees ... in collaboration with the Central Blood Bank, garnering the participation of many of its employees from various ... organized a blood donation campaign in collaboration with the Central Blood Bank, garnering ...
Press Release - 10/08/2014 - 10:22 - comment 0
- Egypt's Central Bank to allow foreign currency facilities for importers
Egypt's central bank will permit banks ... on the bank's credit evaluation. Egypt's central bank will permit banks ... on the central bank’s website on Monday.The central bank law of 2003 allowed such financing only to borrowers who ...
22/01/2013 - 12:54 - comment 0
- Central Bank of Cyprus signs MoU with Central Bank of Jordan
The Central Bank of Cyprus and the Central Βank ... in the field of banking supervision. The The Central Bank of Cyprus ... in Cyprus. Cyprus has also signed MoU’s with the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, the Bulgarian ...
15/08/2010 - 12:27 - comment 0
- Al Hilal Bank – Kazakhstan shares banking expertise at Trade & Invest Central Asia forum
Asia at the Trade & Invest Central Asia forum. Al Hilal Bank – ... at the Oberoi Hotel, Dubai. Bank CEO Prasad Abraham delivered a speech on ‘Understanding the Central Asian ... Al Hilal Bank – Kazakhstan, the first Islamic bank ...
Press Release - 11/03/2014 - 09:46 - comment 0
- After 23 years in office,why was the UAE's central bank governor replaced?
It was quite a shock to hear that the UAE has replaced the governor of its central bank, Sultan bin Nasser Al ... of the UAE central bank. Time for a change? Could the problem now be that global regulators ... of its central bank, Sultan bin Nasser Al Suwaidi, who has been in the job for 23 years. His replacement ...
28/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Lebanon’s parliament is in hot water with Eurobonds. Can the Central Bank help?
about new sovereign Eurobonds, it's likely that the Central Bank will have to step in. The Central Bank will again come to the rescue of Parliament if lawmakers do not approve the issuance of new sovereign Eurobonds, bankers and economists said Wednesday. “Central Bank governor Riad Salameh will ...
04/09/2014 - 14:32 - comment 0
- Running the country's economy from the outside? Libya's central bank chief fired amidst power struggle
running the central bank from Malta, after fleeing an upsurge in violence in the capital Tripoli, where ... that it has dismissed the head of Libya’s Central Bank, al-Sadiq al-Kabir. Isa al-Aribi, a member ... based at the central bank headquarters. There have been persistent rumours that Kabir had been ...
15/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- With $100 billion in foreign reserves: is Libya's central bank monopolizing the country's economic potential?
currently has one sole destination: the Central Bank of Libya. Oil accounts ... weak central bank or one which is vulnerable to political influence is a risky proposition.” ... of oil revenues by the central bank. “I have received confirmation oil revenues are first transferred ...
28/09/2014 - 17:49 - comment 0
- Deposits in the UAE banking system rise as the European Central Bank takes action
the BIS report added. The surge in deposits follows action taken by the European Central Bank ... central banks to pump unlimited amounts of fresh funding into languid western economies, pointing ... whisked out of the Emirates' banking system, according to Central Bank data. At the time, ...
17/09/2012 - 09:04 - comment 0