- President bill Clinton launches education foundation to impact 10 million children
children. The benefits from an educated child will affect not only the child itself, but his or her family ... more children around the world." Chairman of GEMS Education, Sunny Varkey says, “As we ... in improving both the quality and access to education for children. “His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin ...
13/12/2010 - 13:33 - comment 0
- Kalimat and du announce partnership to promote Arabic literacy among children
Kalimat, renowned publishers of Arabic children's books, and du, today announced their partnership in a bid to promote the habit of Arabic literacy among children. Aimed at fostering love of the Arabic ... their partnership in a bid to promote the habit of Arabic literacy among children. ...
30/11/2010 - 12:32 - comment 0
- Children across the MENA region to benefit from regional partnership promoting education
for young children. Giving young people access to English is a vital part of a child's education ... and a web-based competition highlighting the environment and financial education. The partnership between British ... In a landmark regional partnership, global banking ...
Press Release - 07/04/2011 - 12:54 - comment 0
- Education vs. schooling: Half of Arab children and youth 'failing to learn'
The majority of children in the Arab world are failing to learn while at school, a new report says. Around 8.5 million children in Arab countries remain excluded from getting a proper education, according to a report by Brookings Institution. ...
10/02/2014 - 23:35 - comment 0
- Qatar Foundation signs agreement to provide treatment for children with heart disease
medical help to children in Iraq. The MoUhas expanded the scope of the project to include conflict zones ... Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community ... Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development signed a Memorandum ...
Press Release - 20/03/2013 - 08:00 - comment 0
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University becomes first higher education institution to enter children’s entertainment world at KidZania Dubai
children between 5-16 years with a wide range of learning activities and educational games using ... redefined children’s entertainment in the region. The center also is a strong testament to the partnerships ... Establishment at KidZania Dubai, providing an opportunity for children to experience university life ...
Press Release - 12/04/2012 - 13:00 - comment 0
- Maadi City Centre pioneers first educational partnership with students in the community
to encourage local children to learn about practical business skills. Maadi City Centre has launched an initiative to encourage local children to learn about practical business skills. The partnership, the first of its kind for the community, with Green Heights School saw an engagement with Maadi ...
Press Release - 30/10/2011 - 13:36 - comment 0
- IKEA and customers show soft spot for children’s right to education
of so many children eager to learn and thrive," Mr. Franicevic said. Equal access to education ... By ensuring all children access to education, it becomes possible to build the knowledge necessary to combat ... school benches, desks and educational supplies like books, pencils and writing pads for children ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:10 - comment 0
- Situation of children in Gaza remains precarious 100 days after end of conflict
Situation of children in Gaza remains precarious 100 days after end of conflict More than three months ... are hampering recovery efforts. “Although the conflict ended 100 days ago, children in Gaza continue ... children have died in unexploded ordnance-related incidents since the end of the 22-day conflict ...
16/05/2010 - 17:59 - comment 0
- montblanc pledges aed 5.5 million for education - 101 million children around the world have no access to education
has pledged a sum of at least AED 5.5 million ($1.5 million) towards education to ensure that children ... education. “UNICEF works diligently to facilitate the world’s most underprivileged children - ... and there is still a great deal that needs to be done to improve children’s access to education. Thanks ...
16/05/2010 - 17:52 - comment 0