- Saudi Agricultural bank to grant $2.1 billion in loans in 2002
The Saudi Arabian Agricultural Bank is one ... billion Saudi Riyals ($2.1 billion) in loans to The Saudi Arabian Agricultural ... The bank granted 7.9 billion Saudi Riyals ($2.1 billion) in loans to 3,721 local agricultural and poultry ...
15/08/2010 - 14:43 - comment 0
- Saudi Agricultural Bank adopts new lending strategy
The Saudi Arabian Agricultural Bank recently adopted ... Saudi Arabia, reported Al-Hayat . The new stra The Saudi Arabian Agricultural Bank recently adopted a new strategy regarding its lending and project financing operations ...
15/08/2010 - 14:36 - comment 0
- NCB Capital maintains positive outlook for Saudi food and agriculture sector
Updating its Q1report on theSaudi Food and Agriculture sector, NCB Capital, the GCC’s leading wealth ... Updating its Q1report on theSaudi Food and Agriculture sector, NCB Capital, the GCC’s leading wealth ... for the Saudi food sector. However NCB Capital notes that much of these gains at Almarai are being negated ...
Press Release - 18/06/2013 - 05:51 - comment 0
- NCB Capital maintains strong long-term outlook for Saudi food and agriculture sector
strong. Reporting on theSaudi Food and Agriculture sector, NCB Capital, ... Reporting on theSaudi Food and Agriculture sector, NCB Capital, the GCC’s leading wealth manager ... Trans-Arabian Creative Communications © ...
Press Release - 12/03/2013 - 05:42 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia’s food sector witnessing annual growth of 18.5 per cent
Saudi Company for Agricultural Investment and Animal Production. Saudi Agriculture 2011, held under the patronage and support of the Saudi Ministry of Agriculture, is being organised from September 19 to 22, ... the latest in Animal Health & Production, Agricultural Finance & Banking, Agricultural Products & ...
Press Release - 11/09/2011 - 08:47 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia’s 2009 budget allocation of SAR 35.4 billion fast-tracks agriculture & water sector developments
Saudi Agriculture 2009 to complement government thrust towards investor-friendly agricultural policies The Saudi Arabian Government’s ... attract foreign investments into agriculture and water resource management. Saudi Agriculture ...
14/08/2010 - 18:25 - comment 1
- A clash of civilizations: are foreigners newly entering the Saudi stock market about to face a culture shock?
Seventy-year-old Saudi Arabian stock speculator Mohamed al-Otaibi says he lost hundreds of thousands of dollars ... Finance, Featured Articles, Saudi Arabia) Seventy-year-old Saudi Arabian stock speculator Mohamed ... Saudi Arabia is one of the last major markets ...
17/08/2014 - 10:49 - comment 0
- New olive compressing plant to be built in Saudi Arabia
The Saudi Arabian Agricultural Bank agreed to allocate ... area of Tabouk to build an olive compressin The Saudi Arabian Agricultural Bank agreed to allocate 2.2 million Saudi Riyals ($586,000) to a multi-purpose cooperative organization ...
15/08/2010 - 14:26 - comment 0
- Saudi-Yemenite agricultural project to begin by month's end
Province and Saudi Arabian businessmen. The Secretary General of the Yemeni Agricultural ... Several Saudi Arabian cities are to begin on a project for the preservation of Yemeni agricultural imports within a few days. Several Saudi ...
16/08/2010 - 00:02 - comment 0
- Why Saudi Banks have a lot to gain from expansionary fiscal policies
that our outlook for the Saudi Arabian banking system is stable, driven by high government spending ... system that our outlook for the Saudi Arabian banking system is stable, driven by high ... indicate that the Saudi economy, and, by extension, the banking system, will continue to benefit from ...
13/10/2013 - 21:12 - comment 0