- Saudi-German Hospitals Group builds first overseas hospital
The Saudi-German Hospitals Group (SGH) has recently started executing its first hospital project outside Saudi Arabia, reported Al-Hayat . The SGH Group began building a new $100 million hospital in S The Saudi-German Hospitals Group (SGH) ...
15/08/2010 - 14:39 - comment 0
- The Saudi-German Hospitals Group continues to grow
The Saudi-German Hospitals Group (SGH) is expected ... of these will be the Yasmin Hospital, whose occupancy stands at The Saudi-German Hospitals Group ... daily. The group is expected to open an additional two hospitals in Riyadh before the end of the current ...
15/08/2010 - 15:45 - comment 0
- New Saudi-Yemeni hospital to be built
is a joint venture between the Saudi German Hospitals Group (SGH) and the Yemeni Airlines Corporation, 49 percent of which is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The hospital ... New hospital facilities are to be constructed in Sanaa, in a joint Saudi-Yemeni private sector project ...
15/08/2010 - 15:52 - comment 0
- depa consolidates position with german lindner group joint venture
depa consolidates position with german lindner group joint venture JV broadens business scope to include airports and hospitals Over the next few years an estimated AED90 billion (US$19 billion) ... these impressive facts, Depa United Group (DUG), the region’s largest interior contracting company and Lindner ...
17/05/2010 - 21:38 - comment 0
- Platinum sponsors Ministry of Brazil, Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities (SCTA), Sovereign Hospitality Holdings, The Rezidor Hotel Group an
Hospitality Middle East, ESPA International UK, Hilton Hotels, InterContinental Hotels Group, J Emerald sponsors The Address Hotels and Resorts, Accor Hospitality Middle East, ESPA International UK, Hilton Hotels, InterContinental Hotels Group, Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels, Jumeirah Group Gold sponsors ...
16/05/2010 - 17:59 - comment 0
- Elaf Bakkah further strengthens Saudi hospitality industry
will further strengthen the Saudi hospitality industry which is witnessing steady growth in the number ... Elaf Group remains committed to offering the best hospitality services according to international best ... Elaf Group of Companies for Travel, Tourism ...
Press Release - 09/06/2013 - 06:12 - comment 0
- Elaf Group’s opening of two new hotels in Al Madina Al Munawara to address high demand for rooms as peak pilgrimage season approaches
for religious purposes.” The Elaf Group President lauded the Saudi government’s continuous efforts to boost ... Hospitality) The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s (KSA) accommodation and hospitality sector is reportedly ... The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s (KSA) accommodation ...
Press Release - 08/07/2012 - 07:05 - comment 0
- German global market leader for operating room systems maquet launches a regional sales office in Dubai, participates in Arab health exhibition with
technology. Large-scale projects, e.g. the Dubai Healthcare City and a new hospital for the Saudi German Hospital Group, are already under way. In this respect it is of great significance for MAQUET to display ... East. The Gulf States with Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates ...
18/05/2010 - 10:56 - comment 0
- Saudi to build 63 new hospitals in the next five years
the Kingdom's plans to build 63 new hospitals across the country, boosting service and quality medical care. Saudi Arabia is planning to establish a total of 63 new hospitals within the coming five years, ... Saudi population in an effective and uncomplicated manner under highest standards of quality, added Dr ...
15/04/2014 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Tech giant Siemens wins contracts with Saudi firm
German technology giant Siemens has inked two contracts with Saudi Electricity Company ... Telecom, Main headlines, Germany, Saudi Arabia) German technology giant Siemens has inked two ... German technology giant Siemens won two contracts ...
02/09/2014 - 11:39 - comment 0