- Washington Post: Zinni Needs Utmost Backing from Washington to Accomplish Mideast Thorny Task
Zinni in his Mideast peace mission, said an editorial by The Washington Post on Wednesday. On Monday, the general, once described by the Post as "part warrior, part diplomat and part intellectual," emerged as Washington's new hope for curbing Israeli-Palestinian violence and putting ...
18/05/2010 - 17:29 - comment 0
- According to The Washington Post, Arabs are very depressed
A Jordanian blogger laments the fact that their country is among the many Arabs nations that are down in the dumps; Russians working an arms deal with Saudi; and support for the martyrs of Egypt has backfired on ...
Blogs Roundup - 12/11/2013 - 08:49 - comment 0
- Washington Post defends showing a Palestinian father mourning his son
A photo of the Palestinian BBC journalist holding his 11-month-old son’s body was featured on the front page of the Washington Post - controversy ensued; the Egytian city of Tanta is on fire; and policeman smoking inside Beirut’s airport. ...
Blogs Roundup - 26/11/2012 - 14:30 - comment 0
- The Washington Post Highlights Saudi Ruling Against Terrorism and Terror Financing
decree [fatwa] denouncing terrorism and terror financing was highlighted on June 13 in a Washington Post ... financing was highlighted on June 13 in a Washington Post editorial by David Ignatius entitled, "Saudis ...
16/06/2010 - 07:15 - comment 0
- Washington Post: Trial of Egyptian Activist Unfair
In an editorial on Wednesday, the Washington Post assailed Egyptian authorities for the trial of human rights activist Saad Eddine Ibrahim, describing In an editorial on Wednesday, the Washington Post assailed Egyptian authorities for the trial of human rights ...
18/05/2010 - 19:29 - comment 0
- Washington Post: Alexandria Library Prompts Hopes for Intellectual Revival in Egypt
by the Washington Post on Thursday. But efforts to complete the Bibliotheca Alexandrina -- scheduled to open ... director, former World Bank vice president Ismail Serageldin, told the Post that he hopes the library's ...
18/05/2010 - 19:15 - comment 0
- The Washington Post : Hizbullah, al Qaeda intensify cooperation
is ad hoc and tactical and involves mid- and low-level operatives, reported The Washington Post. It ends ... in Washington and intelligence operatives abroad who believe the assets and organization of Hizbullah's ...
18/05/2010 - 16:44 - comment 0
- The Washington Post criticizes Arabs over drama series that depicts the Zionist conspiracy
in the US daily ‘The Washington Post’. The Egyptian TV adapted the book into a series ...
01/08/2010 - 19:46 - comment 0
- Washington Post: Saleh Tarif Torn between two Cultures
and his position as a minister in Ariel Sharon’s government, said Washington Post on Sunday. A Druze ... by the state,” said the Post. But both the Arab citizens of Israel, including the Druze, and the Israeli ... and they are known as tough and dedicated soldiers, said the Post. But the Druze in Syria’s occupied Golan ...
18/05/2010 - 19:40 - comment 0
- Key talks between Egypt and America break down over protest response
embassy in Cairo last week, the Washington Post reported Monday. Relations between Cairo and Washington hit a rough patch following widespread anti-American sentiments in Egypt and other Muslim ... to the attacks on US embassy in Cairo last week, the Washington Post reported Monday.Relations between Cairo ...
18/09/2012 - 14:53 - comment 0