- Arab Bank and Atlas Investment Group launch US$100 million fund to invest in the MENA region
an open-ended mutual fund managed by Atlas Investment Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of Arab Bank Plc, ... The Arab Bank proudly announces the official launch of the Arab Bank Middle East & North Africa (“MENA”) Fund, an open-ended mutual fund managed ...
18/05/2010 - 13:29 - comment 0
- Etihad Cargo and Atlas Cargo and Atlas Air partner to operate round-the world freighter service
announced its first round-the-world freighter routing in conjunction with Atlas Air Worldwide. ... Cargo has announced its first round-the-world freighter routing in conjunction with Atlas Air ... Etihad Cargo has announced its first round-the-world ...
Press Release - 30/05/2013 - 07:30 - comment 0
- How the World Bank erred
of the World Bank Atlas 2000 which covers a selection of development indicators, presented in such a way ... its 32nd issue of the World Bank Atlas 2000 which covers a selection of development indicators, ... and indicators concerning Jordan as quoted in the above mentioned World Bank Atlas, we come by many mistakes, ...
15/08/2010 - 23:56 - comment 0
- Arab Bank acquires Atlas Investment Group
is a Jordanian Investment Banking firm active in the development of local and regional capital markets. Atlas ... Jordan’s Arab Bank has signed an agreement to acquire Atlas Investment Group. The acquisition is expected to generate notable incremental earnings from ...
15/08/2010 - 12:28 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute’s collaborative role in developing global solar and wind atlas highlighted at Rio+20 summit in Brazil
to play a vital role in developing, hosting, and maintaining the global renewable energy atlas ... and maintaining the global renewable energy atlas within its commitment to building the global value chain of renewable energy potentials, databases and atlases, according to Dr. Taha B. M. J. Ouarda, Deputy Director ...
Press Release - 17/06/2012 - 09:43 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute and IRENA sign MoU to work together on developing publicly accessible atlas of solar and wind resources
a memorandum of understanding to support the developing and advancing of a publicly-accessible atlas of solar ... to support the developing and advancing of a publicly-accessible atlas of solar and wind resources. ... by the MoU include participating in developing the architecture of the global atlas and hosting ...
Press Release - 25/01/2012 - 09:20 - comment 0
- Atlas Copco wins Qatalum contract
the world’s largest aluminum plant. Atlas Copco’s Oil-free Air division will deliver 10 three-stage ... Atlas Copco has been awarded a turnkey contract to supply the complete compressed air system for Qatalum, which once completed will become the world’s ...
15/08/2010 - 01:16 - comment 0
- Limited-edition atlas, EARTH, to be unveiled at Sharjah Book Fair With only 3,000 copies worldwide, the publishing phenomenon puts planet into perspe
in the world. As you look through this outstanding atlas, we hope you will recognise the parallels it has ... may very well be the only world atlas of this grandeur to ever be published. “I am very proud to have ... EARTH, an enormous 19kg, 580- page atlas ...
16/05/2010 - 18:34 - comment 0
- Ajman Police honours Atlas Telecom for its contribution to a safer Emirate
solution • Certificate of Appreciation recognises Atlas Telecom’s provision of end to end wireless Atlas Telecom, a leading provider of Intelligent and Secure Telecommunications Networks and Security ... and President of Atlas Group of Companies said: “We are greatly honoured to receive such prestigious recognition ...
16/05/2010 - 17:10 - comment 0
- EmerGeo, Long-Standing Partner of Atlas Telecom, Secures $1.4 Million Contract with Abu Dhabi Police
Celebrations Atlas Telecom, a leading provider of Intelligent and Secure ... and will increasingly be used in daily operations. Mr. Ahmed Seddiq Al Mutawaa, Founder and President of Atlas ... Many organisations around the world now recognise the need to have a system that not only tracks ...
14/08/2010 - 18:21 - comment 0