- Spit Fired: UK bans chewable herb Qat
in the House of Commons by Home Secretary Theresa May and in the House of Lords by Lord Taylor of Holbeach. ... statement reads in part. Plans by Home Secretary Theresa May to ban miraa were reported in the UK Times ...
Editor's Choice - 04/07/2013 - 18:57 - comment 0
- What's wrong with an open-plan studio? The Clooneys splash out on a £10m English mansion!
The couple’s near–neighbours will include illusionist Uri Geller and Home Secretary Theresa May. Clooney ...
12/10/2014 - 10:57 - comment 0
- Tea and scones? Jordanian suspected terrorist, Abu Qatada, told he can stay in the UK
the ruling "deeply unsatisfactory", UK Home Secretary Theresa May told the Commons that the UK ... Copyright © 2012 aninews.in All rights reserved. (theresa may lawyers ... processes that would be followed throughout his trial," the BBC quoted May, as saying. "We ...
Editor's Choice - 13/11/2012 - 11:12 - comment 0
- UK tries yet again to deport Abu Qatada to Jordan
Qatada , who has fought deportation to Jordan for a decade. Theresa May's lawyers ...
12/03/2013 - 08:27 - comment 0
- British fighters in Syria stripped of UK citizenship
Syria this year, it was revealed on Monday. Home Secretary Theresa May targeted the 20 ... not as quick as we should be to strip their citizenship.” “Ms. May is understood to have discussed plans ...
23/12/2013 - 09:02 - comment 0
- UK police on alert after terror arrests
– our emphasis is on vigilance.” In August Theresa May, the Home Secretary, announced ...
11/10/2014 - 12:30 - comment 0
- Muslim leaders issue fatwa condemning the Islamic State
in the Middle East, and the growing influence of Isis. Home Secretary Theresa May said the new alert level ...
01/09/2014 - 05:13 - comment 0
- Radical cleric Abu Qatada acquitted of terrorism charges in Jordan
guaranteeing his right to a fair and open retrial - won widespread plaudits for Theresa May, the Home ... Clegg told LBC Radio: “Of course. We don’t want this man back.” Sources close to Mrs May have also ...
26/06/2014 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Extremist cleric Abu Qatada to return to Jordan voluntarily
lawyers have said. The disclosure is a major breakthrough for Home Secretary Theresa May ... have said.The disclosure is a major breakthrough for Home Secretary Theresa May in the battle to deport ... to be released on bail when a resumed Siac hearing takes place on May 20. He said Othman was willing ...
12/05/2013 - 10:43 - comment 0
- Abu Qatada Loses Appeal Over Deportation from Britain
in time, in contradiction of what Home Secretary Theresa May claimed. A spokesman for the court said: ... for such requests. "However, it considered that the request should be refused." Mrs May said: ...
Editor's Choice - 10/05/2012 - 02:53 - comment 0