- Qatar Tourism Authority organises an activity-packed programme during the Eid holiday
Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA) organises a Four-day ... and art Qatari institutions, Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA) organises a Four-day packed entertainment ... tourism strategies are aimed to promote Qatar’s authentic heritage and rich past while highlighting its ...
Press Release - 14/08/2012 - 11:39 - comment 1
- SMD plays a vital role by in promoting and preserving Islamic culture and Arabic heritage
Tourism & Culture Authority’s three month long exhibition ‘Treasures of the World’s Cultures’ ... of Arab and Islamic culture, as well as of the history and heritage of the United Arab Emirates, within ... the embodiments of Sharjah’s and the UAE’s rich and kaleidoscopic religious, historical and cultural heritage ...
Press Release - 20/05/2012 - 07:09 - comment 0
- Sharjah Spring Promotions 2010 kicks off in January with series of marketing, cultural & heritage events
The Supreme Organising Committee of the annual Sharjah ... The Supreme Organising Committee of the annual Sharjah Spring Promotions has announced that this year’s edition will run from January 21 to February 28, 2010. The festival is dedicated to promoting tourism ...
16/05/2010 - 17:16 - comment 0
- ADNEC gears up to host 11th ADIHEX and Promote Emirati Heritage
sports, culture and locally-made handicrafts. The 11th edition of ADIHEX, organised by Emirates ... Club, with the support of the Cultural Programmes and Heritage Festivals Committee - Abu Dhabi and the Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority. Running from 4 - 7 September 2013, ADIHEX willfeature ...
Press Release - 29/08/2013 - 11:28 - comment 0
- NCTA to attend Unesco's heritage Convention
heritage and streamline the registration of national heritage sites, the National Council for Tourism ... organised by the UNESCO World Heritage Centre in Bangkok, Thailand.Announcing this, NCTA Director General ... Participation will help streamline registration and preservation of UAE’s heritage sites: Al ...
16/05/2010 - 16:08 - comment 0
- Honourees of second Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Patrons of the Arts Awards contribute over AED 130 million to Dubai’s cultural scene
Patrons of the Arts Awards were presented to 40 individuals and organisations ... artistic heritage of Dubai and its vibrant contemporary art environment, the second ‘Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Patrons of the Arts Awards’ were presented to 40 individuals and organisations ...
Press Release - 03/04/2011 - 14:23 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage, Injazat Data Systems sign long-term outsourcing contract
The Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage ... The Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage (ADACH) signed a long-term contract today (Monday, July ... on its core goals of organising and promoting cultural events, while relying on our partner Injazat ...
18/05/2010 - 11:24 - comment 0
- Bahrain’s General Organisation Of Sea Ports Supports 1st Middle East Cruise Forum As Key Partner
The General Organisation of Sea Ports (GOP,) has partnered with the Kingdom of Bahrain’s Ministry of Culture and Information (Tourism Directorate) to The General Organisation of Sea Ports (GOP,) has partnered with the Kingdom of Bahrain’s Ministry of Culture ...
16/05/2010 - 16:02 - comment 0
- Dubai Seeks World Heritage Status for Historical Sites
major historical districts and buildings registered as world heritage sites. Rashad Mohammed ... A subsidiary of Unesco, Icomos is an international non-governmental organisation of professionals dedicated ... the matter with urgency because registering some of the historical buildings as world heritage sites ...
18/05/2010 - 17:30 - comment 0
- Saudi Travel & Tourism Investment Market 2010 to discuss financing tools & recruitment strategies for local tourism sector
Arab and international tourism businesses and organisations. It will share knowledge and best practices ... and experiences with major regional and international businesses and organisations that focus on special tourism ... The 3rd Saudi Travel and Tourism Investment Market ...
16/05/2010 - 16:58 - comment 0