- MoF discusses updates on the international requirements for transparency and the exchange of information to prepare for the second phase of the Global Forum’s assessment
on international requirements for the transparency and exchange of information for tax purposes, to prepare ... transparency and in turn restore confidence in the global economy and reform the international financial ... the Ministry’s efforts to meet international requirements of transparency and the exchange of information ...
Press Release - 15/09/2014 - 10:56 - comment 0
- MoF signs MoU with Jebel Ali Free Zone for the application of international standards on transparency and exchange of information for tax purposes
“The signing of the MoU for the application of international standards on transparency and exchange ... is a leading organisation in the group of global economic regions in the application of international standards on the principles of transparency and exchange of information for tax purposes. HE Younis Haji Al Khouri, ...
Press Release - 25/03/2013 - 12:40 - comment 0
- Transparency would be good for Fifa - Garcia
compliance process in an international sports institution that serves the public and is the subject of intense public scrutiny. "Transparency is not intended to embarrass certain individuals by airing ... "Where the institution has taken significant steps forward and made that progress, transparency provides ...
13/10/2014 - 22:12 - comment 0
- TAQA joins initiative to fight corruption by supporting Transparency International
transparency and accountability by supporting the work of Transparency International (TI), the global civil ... efforts to improve transparency and accountability by supporting the work of Transparency International ... for Transparency International (GCTI), and hopes that this relationship can inspire and educate others ...
14/08/2010 - 18:39 - comment 0
- Democracy Reporting International in cooperation with Kuwait Transparency
is largely in line with international standards, although a few shortcomings should be addressed. Even Democracy Reporting International in cooperation with Kuwait Transparency Society launches its new report ... elections, concluded the report by Democracy Reporting International (DRI) and the Kuwait Transparency ...
16/05/2010 - 18:16 - comment 0
- International Public Relations Association (IPRA) emphasizes transparency and professional education in first UAE chapter meeting
The International Public Relations Association (IPRA) ... by Abdullah Abulhoul, National Chair for IP The International Public Relations ... a number of high caliber international speakers. “The Cairo conference is an ideal networking ...
15/08/2010 - 10:29 - comment 0
- Budget transparency in post-revolution Egypt
it comes to budget transparency, according to new survey highlighting dramatic regression in post-revolution period. Post-revolution government in Egypt is less transparent than its ... by the International Budget Partnership (IBP) , marking a sharp decline on its score of 49 achieved in the previous ...
14/03/2013 - 12:09 - comment 0
- MoF’s delegation participates in the Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes
with the international standards, the requirements of OECD and the Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange ... of the Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes. ... A delegation from MoF headed by HE Khalid Al Bustani, Assistant Undersecretary of International Financial ...
Press Release - 27/05/2012 - 07:13 - comment 0
- U.S. lawmakers remove drone transparency measure from legislation
make overseas drone strikes more transparent. U.S. senators have voted ... information are kept secret and protected. The decision to remove the drone transparency requirement ... the United Nations warning that the strikes are “targeted killings” that flout international law. ...
29/04/2014 - 08:37 - comment 0
- Emirati Analyst Discusses Implications of Transparency on Financial and Political Growth at Dubai School of Government Lecture
specific process or an organisation is truly transparent only if the person to whom the information ... celebrated Emirati financial analyst and lecturer of International Economic Law, La Sorbonne, Abu Dhabi. Dr. bin Ghaith’s comments came during a talk titled ‘The Economics of Transparency’ held at the Dubai ...
09/06/2010 - 13:34 - comment 0