- Thousands of people in U.S., Europe demonstrate against Iraqi War; Bush says U.S. can act without U.N.
The Federal Peace Committee, which helped organize the protests, said 10,000 people attended the Berlin ...
18/05/2010 - 16:33 - comment 0
- U.S. reaffirms support for Lebanese army
U.S. Republican Congressman Darrell Issa said his ... U.S. Republican Congressman Darrell Issa held meetings with top Lebanese officials Monday and Tuesday, in a brief visit to discuss U.S. support for the Lebanese state and army, a U.S. Embassy statement ...
20/08/2014 - 14:32 - comment 0
- Obama will not commit to another ground war in Iraq
U.S. President Barack Obama spoke Wednesday saying he will not deploy U.S. ground troops to Iraq. U.S. President Barack Obama spoke Wednesday to U.S. troops at Central Command in Tampa, Florida, about U.S. military action to combat ...
18/09/2014 - 05:01 - comment 0
- U.N.-Iraq Talks Start With Low Expectations; U.S. Blames Iraq of Using UN Program To Strengthen Army
know, we need more information." Meanwhile, under a shadow of U.S. threats, a high-level ... committee that monitors UN sanctions imposed on Iraq after it invaded Kuwait in 1990. The committee met on the eve of discussions between UN Secretary General Kofi Annan and Iraqi Foreign Minister ...
18/05/2010 - 17:17 - comment 0
- U.N. adopts new resolutions criticizing Israel; U.S. slams Israeli settlement activity
Despite U.S. and Israeli objections, the U.N. General ... Despite U.S. and Israeli objections, the U.N. General Assembly overwhelmingly approved six resolutions ... of the voting, but "shocked" at the U.S. "no" vote on the Jerusalem resolution, which he ...
18/05/2010 - 16:28 - comment 0
- PLO official: Republican Party win not to affect peace process
of Republican Party would affect the efforts made by the U.S. administration ... on Wednesday said he did not expect the victory of Republican Party in the U.S. election would affect the efforts made by the U.S. administration to achieve peace in the Middle East. Abed Rabbo said ...
07/11/2010 - 10:34 - comment 0
- New IS video threatens Obama with impending war
threatens U.S. President Barack Obama and the U.S. with impending war. The Islamic State (IS) has released a video threatening U.S. President Barack Obama and the U.S. ... explosions in slow motion and attacks on U.S. troops. It added clips of Obama speaking from the White House ...
17/09/2014 - 20:01 - comment 0
- Senate panel: Terror attack on U.S. Consultate in Benghazi was "preventable"
The September 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya's Benghazi, in which U.S. Ambassador Chris Stephens died, was preventable, a Senate panel said Wednesday. A U.S. Senate panel Wednesday issued a report saying although ...
15/01/2014 - 19:13 - comment 0
- Oil for nothing: Iraq loses bid to sue Donald Rumsfeld-linked firm in oil-for-food case
violations of the U.N. oil-for-food program in U.S. courts for actions outside the United States. The Iraqi government can't pursue violations of the U.N. oil-for-food program in U.S. courts for actions outside the United States, a judge ruled. U.S. District Court Judge Sidney Stein dismissed ...
07/02/2013 - 13:42 - comment 0
- U.S. Imam is happy to spread the love: discreetly marrying gay Muslim couples
of marriage is bound to present many challenges. As more states in the U.S. legalize ... is frowned upon. The U.S. based Washington Post tells the story of Imam Daayiee Abdullah who is seeking ... their faith. “But he’s our one and only, there’s no one else in the U.S. that does the work that he does,” ...
Editor's Choice - 19/04/2013 - 16:07 - comment 0