- Lebanon's US citizens' bank accounts compromised?
a recent international agreement with the United States, any U.S. passport holders working or banking abroad must have their accounts open to scrutiny by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service. This includes ... by The Daily Star. According to a statement issued earlier this year by the U.S. Treasury and Internal ...
16/05/2012 - 15:06 - comment 0
- Kicking the wrong 'derrière': Iran's economic sanctions need to be placed on Israel
by the U.N., EU and U.S. during that period. “However, the bulk of international sanctions on Iran ... financial messaging services and transactions with European and U.S. banks, also remain in place. Those ... country doing so. Committed to the plan? Yet, as he spoke, some senior U.S. officials, ...
24/12/2013 - 11:35 - comment 0
- Emirates to Launch Second Daily Flights to Houston and L.A. in Major Boost to U.S. Services
777-300ER and 777-200LR that are currently in service. Over 750 U.S. firms have set up offices in Dubai ... 2007; and Los Angeles, which began services on October 26th, 2008. The additional U.S. services come ... and the U.S. Starting October 31st for Los Angeles and November 1st for Houston, Emirates will fly non-stop ...
25/08/2010 - 12:37 - comment 0
- bt to acquire ins, expanding professional services and u.s. footprint
join BT, mostly in the U.S. and Canada. INS enjoys an excellent reputation due to the skills ... International Network Services Inc. (“INS”), a leading global provider of IT consulting and software BT today announced it has agreed terms to acquire International Network Services Inc. (“INS”), ...
18/05/2010 - 10:54 - comment 0
- U.S. Army Major Charged with Smuggling Cash from Iraq and Making False Statements
and services to the U.S. Army. According to the indictment, on approximately Jan. 11, 2005, Major Sublett ... U.S. Army Major Charles E. Sublett, 46, of Huntsville, ... U.S. Army Major Charles E. Sublett, 46, of Huntsville, Ala., was arrested today on charges of bulk cash ...
20/06/2010 - 11:11 - comment 0
- Deutsche Post World Net to restructure U.S. Express business with new airlift partner and substantial cost savings initiative
capacity in U.S. Express • Continued strong U.S. presence with no changes to product range or service ... to develop a contract whereby UPS will provide air uplift for DHL Express U.S. domestic and international ... in the challenging U.S. Express market. We will continue to offer premium service to customers who rely on DHL ...
17/05/2010 - 20:18 - comment 1
- PIERS Trade Horizons Reports: U.S. Containerized Trade Shows Signs of Recovery
performance is almost entirely attributable to the persistent weakness of the U.S. in international currency ... destination for U.S. exports. While reduced oil revenues in Saudi Arabia weakened volumes to the Middle ... Jan. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. containerized imports were down 14.8% in third quarter 2009 compared ...
16/05/2010 - 17:11 - comment 0
- Wishful thinking: is Saudi Arabia slowly, but maturely, winning the global oil price war against the US?
according to a weekly survey by oil service firm Baker Hughes. U.S. output is the highest in 30 years, ... war this month aimed at quickly denting U.S. oil output. Saudi Arabia effectively started a global oil price war this mont h aimed at quickly denting U.S. oil output. Slowing ...
17/10/2014 - 00:29 - comment 0
- U.S. declares "long and sustained" military assault against IS in Syria and Iraq
The U.S. and Arab allies launched what leaders declared would be a long and sustained military assault against IS strongholds in Syria and Iraq, and the U.S. simultaneously targeted an Al-Qaeda cell said to be plotting ... phase” of an attack against Europe or the U.S. President Barack Obama said that Arab support ...
24/09/2014 - 12:52 - comment 0
- Kerry justifies grounded U.S.- Israel flights to Netanyahu
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has justified ... ban on flights to Israel is due to safety concerns. The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) ... between the U.S. and Israel indefinitely. United said it was suspending its two daily Tel Aviv ...
23/07/2014 - 07:10 - comment 0