- U.S. declares "long and sustained" military assault against IS in Syria and Iraq
The U.S. and Arab allies launched what leaders declared would be a long and sustained military assault against IS strongholds in Syria and Iraq, and the U.S. simultaneously targeted an Al-Qaeda cell said to be plotting ... phase” of an attack against Europe or the U.S. President Barack Obama said that Arab support ...
24/09/2014 - 12:52 - comment 0
- Iraq says U.S.-British air strikes on Basra kill six people; Kuwait ready to accept more U.S. troops
The U.S. Central Command said aircraft used precision-guided weapons to strike four fiber optic ... Iraq said on Monday that U.S. and British warplanes ... on Monday that U.S. and British warplanes killed six civilians and wounded another 15 in raids on Basra. ...
18/05/2010 - 16:20 - comment 0
- Obama will not commit to another ground war in Iraq
Wednesday to U.S. troops at Central Command in Tampa, Florida, about U.S. military action to combat ... headlines, Iraq, United States) U.S. President Barack Obama spoke Wednesday to U.S. troops at Central Command in Tampa, Florida, about U.S. military action to combat Islamic State militants in Iraq ...
18/09/2014 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Iraqi opposition leaders meet in Iran as U.S. forces launch war game in Qatar
to fight a war in the region. Led by Gen. Tommy Franks, the chief of U.S. Central Command ... A U.S. war game believed to be a rehearsal ... A U.S. war game believed to be a rehearsal for an invasion of Iraq started Monday in Qatar with senior ...
18/05/2010 - 16:27 - comment 0
- Syrian Electronic Army claims they hacked U.S. Central Command
U.S. military documents by targeting CENTCOM. Hackers loyal to Syrian ... Central Command ( CENTCOM ). The hackers, who call themselves the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) , ... accessed US military documents after penetrating the network of US Central Command (CENTCOM). ...
15/03/2014 - 07:24 - comment 0
- U.N. inspectors continue work as Baghdad slams U.S.-Qatari military agreements
(UNMOVIC) combed at least six sites Thursday. Meanwhile, U.S. Defense Secretary Donald M. Rumsfeld met at a desert encampment with the U.S. general who would run a war against Iraq. Earlier, ... said they would improve the quality of life for the 3,300 U.S. troops there and given them more ...
18/05/2010 - 16:27 - comment 0
- Report: 60,000 U.S. soldiers in Gulf region; Military buildup continues
planners, led by General Tommy Franks, who heads the US Central Command, have assembled in Qatar and other ... in a crisis. Two of the carriers, George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, are heading home, however the Navy ...
18/05/2010 - 16:28 - comment 0
- U.N., Iraq to discuss details of inspectors return; U.S. calls to ignore Iraqi move as military buildup continues
that would halve their normal flight time from U.S. bases to Iraq. And the U.S. Navy said it was trying ... despite a U.S. request for more time, to quickly schedule a meeting, possibly Wednesday, with ch On Tuesday, the 15-member U.N. Security Council majority decided, despite a U.S. request for more time, ...
18/05/2010 - 16:36 - comment 0
- U.S. on high terrorist alert on anniversary of 9/11 attacks; American forces in Bahrain on highest ''Delta'' alert
the country to remain vigilant. Other U.S. bases overseen by Central Command — those in the Horn ... to close for at least Wednesday. The US Navy warned shippers of unconfirmed reports that al-Qaeda has planned attacks against oil tankers.The Navy's Maritime Liaison Office in Bahrain said ...
18/05/2010 - 16:37 - comment 0
- Additional Stern Messages From Bush To Saddam; Report: Up To 200,000 U.S. Troops to Participate in Attack on Iraq
U.S President George W. Bush said that he would keep ... the "a U.S President George W. Bush said that he would keep "all options ... (Navcent) is in Bahrain. Central Command's marine component (Marcent) is also projected ...
18/05/2010 - 17:20 - comment 0