- Blackhawk Network Announces U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Agrees to Reexamine InComm Patent
and Trademark Office (USPTO). In a complaint filed in the United States District Court for the Western District ... and Trademark Office (USPTO). ... Asserts Defenses That The ‘439 Patent Is Invalid, ...
08/09/2010 - 09:52 - comment 0
- King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Awarded U.S. Patent
and Trademark Office issued U.S. Patent No. 7,392,710 to the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals ... protection. This patent was obtained for the university by Litman Law Offices, Ltd, a U.S. based patent and trademark law firm located in Arlington, Virginia, near the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Patent ...
17/05/2010 - 19:30 - comment 0
- US says 'anti-Islamization' group makes "no literal sense"
Islamic,’” the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office said in a statement rejecting the FDI’s application, ... is appealing to the U.S. Court of Appeal, on behalf of Geller, after the trademark application was rejected. ... trademark was rejected by U.S. authorities.The group, named the Freedom of Defense Initiative (FDI), ...
Editor's Choice - 10/04/2013 - 04:01 - comment 1
- Dow Jones Indexes adds Shari'ah-Compliant index to Dow Jones RBP Index Family
Jones Islamic Market RBP U.S. 50 Index, a unique gauge designed to measure the largest 50 U.S. stocks. ... Islamic Market RBP U.S. 50 Index, a unique gauge designed to measure the largest 50 U.S. stocks ranked ... periods. The Dow Jones Islamic Market RBP U.S. 50 Index is the latest addition to the Dow Jones RBP ...
Press Release - 03/08/2011 - 07:20 - comment 0
- U.S. Robotics becomes ‘Xerox Alliance Partner’ in Europe
devices to the growing home, home office, and small- to medium-sized business markets. U.S. Robotics ... at www.usr.com . U.S. Robotics® is a registered trademark of U.S. Robotics Corporation. All rights ... U.S. Robotics®, a leader in network access delivering ...
18/05/2010 - 13:20 - comment 0
- American official: U.S.-Morocco Free Trade Agreement to strengthen Morocco's economy
reforms, according to Deputy U.S. Trade Rep The recently inked U.S.-Morocco Free ... through associated legal reforms, according to Deputy U.S. Trade Representative Peter Algeier. ... The recently inked U.S.-Morocco Free Trade Agreement ...
15/08/2010 - 11:37 - comment 0
- 2012 patent filings rank Xerox among the world’s top innovators
Xerox received 1,215 U.S. patents in 2012, ranking ... work gets done. Xerox received 1,215 U.S. patents in 2012, ranking ... Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd., received 686 U.S. patents in 2012. When combined, the Xerox group garnered 1,900 ...
Press Release - 06/02/2013 - 07:41 - comment 0
- U.S. and Saudi Arabia condemn 'terror' attacks in Egypt
Directorate, or the other blasts. But they had all the trademarks of attacks carried out by militants seeking ... in Egypt. In a statement, the office of President Adly Mansour said it would "avenge the deaths ...
25/01/2014 - 00:04 - comment 0
- U.S. Robotics adopts Channel Partner Program for the Middle East
security devices to the growing home, home office, and small- to medium-sized business markets. U.S. ... the Web site at www.usr.com . U.S. Robotics® is a registered trademark of U.S. Robotics ... U.S. Robotics®, a leader in network access delivering ...
18/05/2010 - 13:19 - comment 0
- Bush says U.S. will act against Iraq with or without U.N. support; Annan to resume contacts with Baghdad
is unanimity about the patent, flagrant breach by Saddam Hussein of a series of United Nations Security Council ... Jiaxuan of China, French Foreign Minister Dominique de Villepin in Annan's office. Powell ...
18/05/2010 - 16:36 - comment 0