- a high-level delegation representing the new york stock exchange & the u.s. securities and exchange commission visited abu dhabi securities market (a
Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), whom are currently ... a high-level delegation representing the new york stock exchange & the u.s. securities and exchange commission visited abu dhabi securities market (adsm) Abu Dhabi Securities Market (ADSM) in coordination ...
17/05/2010 - 22:40 - comment 0
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Ease Mark-to-Market Rules In Efforts to Boost Confidence
The U.S. SEC has taken a significant step in relaxing ... The U.S. SEC has taken a significant step in relaxing mark-to-market rules -- not doing away with them ... market. The U.S. Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) also pledged additional guidance, ...
14/08/2010 - 19:33 - comment 0
- Saddam Says U.S. To Be '\'Defeated'\'; EU May Oppose U.S. Striking on Iraq
The European anxiety over warlike US rhetoric was laid by Romano Prodi, the European Commission president. ... Security Council". Blair discussed Iraq with his German counterpart, Gerhard Schröder, ...
18/05/2010 - 17:16 - comment 0
- U.S. military personnel released in Libya after brief detention
Four U.S. military personnel were released Sunday after Libyan government officials briefly detained the individuals. Four U.S. ... according to Agence France-Presse. U.S. State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki told reporters right ...
29/12/2013 - 11:11 - comment 0
- Kicking the wrong 'derrière': Iran's economic sanctions need to be placed on Israel
country doing so. Committed to the plan? Yet, as he spoke, some senior U.S. officials, ... sanctions relief from the United States and the European Union. For its part, the U.S. will pause efforts ... is proposed that the EU and the U.S. together will suspend sanctions on oil-related insurance and transport ...
24/12/2013 - 11:35 - comment 0
- Marsh refuses contingent commissions in U.S. core broking segment
statement, announcing details of its approach to market remuneration and contingent commissions in the U.S. • Marsh will not accept contingent commissions on any placements for any U.S. clients served by the firm’s ... priority,” said Joseph M. McSweeny, president, U.S. & Canada Division of Marsh. “We will continue ...
16/05/2010 - 16:59 - comment 0
- Iraq FM: U.S. - Iranian security talks ”indefinitely” postponed
U.S. forces stop their crackdown on Shiite militias. "It is impossible to hold a new ... crackdown on armed Shiite groups began in late March. The U.S. army on Wednesday said four rockets fired ... gunmen left at least 28 people wounded in Sadr City. The U.S. military also on Wednesday said ...
17/05/2010 - 20:22 - comment 0
- Iran, U.S. wrap up nuclear talks in Geneva
The U.S. and Iran have finished their two-day nuclear ... differences yet remained to be resolved. “We had good exchanges of views. We had good consultations. ... Nations Security Council - China, Russia, Britain, France and the United States - plus Germany are set ...
11/06/2014 - 07:25 - comment 0
- U.S. calls on GCC, Saudi to "confront threat" of Iran
The U.S. called on its Gulf ally Saudi Arabia ... The U.S. called on its Gulf ally Saudi Arabia Wednesday to "confront common threats" ... is how the region must continue to address the threats posed by Iran," said U.S. Defense Secretary ...
14/05/2014 - 13:56 - comment 0
- U.S. blacklists foreign firms over dealings with Iran
as the U.S. and other members of the UN Security Council plus Germany are holding talks with Iran over its ... The U.S. has stepped up unilateral sanctions against ... bans on companies from China and Dubai for having dealings with Tehran. The U.S. government said ...
30/04/2014 - 16:35 - comment 0