- Saleh's U.S. Entry Request: U.S. Adminstration Still Unsure
The U.S. President and his administration ... is an anti-Al Qaeda ally, it is feared that he would use his U.S. refuge to manipulate events back in Yemen. ... not for treatment, because I'm fine, but to get away from attention, cameras, and allow the unity government ...
Editor's Choice - 31/12/2011 - 09:29 - comment 0
- U.S. Joins False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Kuwait-Based Companies That Supplied Food to U.S. Troops in Middle East
Department announced today. The lawsuit, which was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern ... subsistence prime vendor contracts," said Acting U.S. Attorney F.Gentry Shelnutt. "This Office ... of location, who seek todefraud the United States." The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern ...
16/05/2010 - 17:21 - comment 0
- Greater Appetite for Risk Drives U.S. Dollar and U.S. Stocks Higher
U.S. Dollar and U.S. Stocks Higher Strong Rise in Construction Sector PMI Helps British Pound ... in play. A strong rally in both the Asian and U.S. stock markets have helped to boost global risk ... Negotiator said earlier today that the two governments have already begun talks and if they continue ...
15/08/2010 - 01:32 - comment 0
- Thousands of people in U.S., Europe demonstrate against Iraqi War; Bush says U.S. can act without U.N.
Berlin, Greens deputy Hans-Christian Stroebele called on the governing coalition of Social Democrats (SPD) ...
18/05/2010 - 16:33 - comment 0
- Syrian rebel ally officially declared a terrorist organization by U.S. government
The U.S. government has designated Jabhat al-Nusra, ... organization by the U.S. government, according to U.S. media reports. Jabhat al-Nusra, described ... by the U.S. government as an alias for al-Qaeda in Iraq. The move was aimed at increasing international ...
11/12/2012 - 06:09 - comment 1
- U.S. military personnel released in Libya after brief detention
after Libyan government officials briefly detained the individuals. Four U.S. ... after midnight Sunday that "All four U.S. military personnel being held in Libyan government ... Libya) Four U.S. military personnel were released Sunday after Libyan government officials briefly ...
29/12/2013 - 11:11 - comment 0
- U.S. reaffirms support for Lebanese army
U.S. Republican Congressman Darrell Issa said his ... U.S. Republican Congressman Darrell Issa held meetings with top Lebanese officials Monday and Tuesday, in a brief visit to discuss U.S. support for the Lebanese state and army, a U.S. Embassy statement ...
20/08/2014 - 14:32 - comment 0
- US "skepticism" on Syria's disclosure evident
declaration of its chemical arsenal to the international chemical weapons watchdog, a top U.S. envoy ... with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has led to U.S. “skepticism.” The U.S. official said American ... by mid-2014 as part of a Russia-U.S. deal that headed off the threat of a U.S. military strike on Syria. ...
06/11/2013 - 07:16 - comment 0
- U.K. GDP, German IFO And U.S. Corporate Earnings Highlight Critical Week For Equity Markets.
U.K., German and U.S. equity markets have full week ... U.K. employment figures, EZ PMI, German Ze U.K., German and U.S. equity ... will cross the wires. U.K. employment figures, EZ PMI, German Zew and U.S. existing home sales are also ...
14/08/2010 - 19:17 - comment 0
- U.S. to rethink aid to Palestinians if unity government formed
A U.S. official said Thursday that a unity government between Hamas and the PLO may cause the U.S. to halt its aid to Palestinians. The U.S. may have to reconsider its aid to Palestinians if Hamas forms a government ...
24/04/2014 - 14:07 - comment 1