- U.S. files charges over dead Libyan ambassador
the investigation into the attack in Benghazi on a U.S. mission. The attack killed U.S. ambassador to Libya ... the investigation into the attack in Benghazi on a U.S. mission. ... Almost a year after U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens ...
07/08/2013 - 08:58 - comment 0
- Kuwait to allow U.S. attack Iraq from its soil as Baghdad hails Riyadh; Israel “quietly” helps U.S. preparations
Kuwait said Monday it would allow U.S. forces already ... Kuwait said Monday it would allow U.S. forces already in the country to use its bases in a possible ... in U.S. preparations for possible war with Iraq, helping train soldiers and Marines for urban warfare, ...
18/05/2010 - 16:32 - comment 0
- Obama will not commit to another ground war in Iraq
that have been deployed to Iraq do not and will not have a combat mission." Instead, U.S. troops ... U.S. President Barack Obama spoke Wednesday saying he will not deploy U.S. ground troops to Iraq. U.S. President Barack Obama spoke ...
18/09/2014 - 05:01 - comment 0
- Saddam says U.N. inspectors have chance to refute U.S. allegations
in the face of U.S. threats. Saddam spoke at a gathering of the leadership of his Baath Party ... Washington as an "unjust, arrogant, debased American tyranny." Then, turning to U.S. allegations ... people, principles and mission. Victory will be yours." (Albawaba.com) © 2002 Al Bawaba ( ...
18/05/2010 - 16:28 - comment 0
- U.N.-Iraq Talks Start With Low Expectations; U.S. Blames Iraq of Using UN Program To Strengthen Army
know, we need more information." Meanwhile, under a shadow of U.S. threats, a high-level ... Robert Wood, a spokesman for the US mission to the United Nations, said the pictures showed hundreds ... on the shore," said Fabrice Mauries, a diplomat at the French mission. "Then we saw pictures of trucks, ...
18/05/2010 - 17:17 - comment 0
- Palestinians Slam Sharon Speech; U.N., U.S. Express Growing Concern About Situation
A U.S. State Department official said Sharon's plan could amount to the kind of unilateral action ... "If separation is intended to stop suicidal missions, it has failed. If it's intended to stop ...
18/05/2010 - 17:19 - comment 0
- Majority of Yazidis safely escape Mount Sinjar
good condition, making a U.S. –led rescue mission highly unlikely. “As a result of that assessment, ... humanitarian rescue mission that we have been planning. That doesn’t mean that we won’t,” said U.S. Defense ... remain and they appear to be in relatively good condition, making a U.S. –led rescue mission highly ...
14/08/2014 - 08:28 - comment 0
- Despite U.N., Iraq agreement on return of inspectors, U.S. pledges to keep up pressure on Baghdad
to the Security Council Thursday. U.S., Britain Before the declaration of the agreement ... inspectors reached agreement with Baghdad about a new mission to reassess Iraq's alleged arsenal ...
18/05/2010 - 16:35 - comment 0
- An 'Act of Congress' brings music to the UAE
the UAE from September 28th to October 4th as part of a tour sponsored by the U.S. Mission to the United ... Their tour is part of the cultural outreach programming of the U.S. Mission to the UAE. The mission promotes ... September 28th to October 4th as part of a tour sponsored by the U.S. Mission to the United Arab Emirates. ...
25/09/2013 - 11:18 - comment 0
- U.S. House of Representatives Approves Resolution 873 Calling for the Establishment of a Consulate in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq
Today, the U.S. House of Representatives approved Resolution 873, calling for the establishment of a U.S. consulate in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. The Resolution signifies the United States' ... as U.S. troops redeploy in accordance with the Status of Forces Agreement. "I would like to thank ...
20/05/2010 - 10:23 - comment 0