- du supports Ministry of Labour’s initiatives as official sponsor of International Labour Day
of labourers in nation building, du announced today its partnership with the Ministry of Labour, as official ... a marathon by selected labourers, organised by the Ministry. The marathon takes place during International ... Deemas, the acting director general at the Ministry of Labour, thanked du for supporting these initiatives ...
16/05/2010 - 16:04 - comment 0
- Labour Ministry & NTPE conduct Film Shows on heat stress awareness at labour camps & work sites
The Ministry of Labor, along with NTPE started conducting free film shows all over the UAE The Ministry of Labor, along ... Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, UAE) The Ministry of Labor, ...
21/06/2010 - 10:39 - comment 0
- Ministry of Labour and Tanmia propose Labour Market Information System for GCC region
Ka’abi, Minister of Labour and Chairman of Tanmia’s Board of Trustees, the Ministry of Labour and T Under the patronage of H.E. Dr Ali Bin Abdullah Al Ka’abi, Minister of Labour and Chairman of Tanmia’s Board of Trustees, the Ministry of Labour and Tanmia, the National Human Resources Development ...
18/05/2010 - 11:25 - comment 0
- ALHOSN University staff among UAE Ministry of Labour honourees during 2012 International Worker’s Day
other prominent UAE Nationals and skilled workers in receiving special awards from the UAE Ministry ... of various UAE ministries and authorities. H.H. Saqr Ghobash, UAE Minister of Labor, commended Mohammed ... and also accommodates youths with special needs. All its programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry ...
Press Release - 20/05/2012 - 10:45 - comment 0
- UAE Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs signs accreditation agreement with ICDL GCC Foundation to provide ICDL certification to employees
The UAE Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs signed ... The UAE Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs signed today (Monday, 19 December, 2005) an accreditation ... Affairs, UAE Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, and Jamil Ezzo, Director General, ICDL GCC Foundation. ...
18/05/2010 - 12:58 - comment 0
- Ministry of FNCA Affairs Hosts Dialogue on Labour Market Challenges in the UAE in Cooperation with McKinsey & Company
Participating government officials included: Yussuf Abdul Ghani, Undersecretary, Ministry of Labour and Dr ... hosted a closed door workshop organized by the ministry that brought together government policy advisors, human resource professionals and labour market experts for a discussion on labour market challenges ...
17/05/2010 - 21:54 - comment 0
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs to have computer link
The UAE Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs ... a The UAE Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs will shortly set up a computer link with most ... for Labour Affairs, Dr Khalid Al Khazraji. The computer link, he told Khaleej Times, ...
18/05/2010 - 16:52 - comment 0
- Canadian Specialist Hospital announces partnership with Jordan Ministry of Labour
that has been signed by CSH and Ministry of Labour in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. ... been signed by CSH and Ministry of Labour in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan to develop, train and employ ... and Training at Jordan’s Ministry of Labour and Nisha Varghese, Director of Human Resources at Canadian ...
Press Release - 29/04/2012 - 10:47 - comment 0
- MoF organizes 3rd meeting with UAE team tasked with implementing GCM decisions in labour, education and health
pertaining to the Gulf Common Market, the Ministry of Finance held its third meeting with the UAE team tasked ... pertaining to the Gulf Common Market (GCM) and ensuring their implementation in the UAE, the Ministry ... Countries at MoF, the meeting was attended by representatives from the Ministry of Labour, Ministry ...
Press Release - 27/06/2011 - 13:05 - comment 0
- Time for some basic labour rights? Why hiring Filipino housemaids just got almost impossible in the UAE
to protect the interests of both housemaids and their employers. Following this, the Ministry of Labour ... housemaids has become tougher in the UAE since the introduction of the unified contract for domestic workers in June that conflicts with policies of the Philippines, recruiters said. Both the UAE ...
24/06/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0