- SAMENA Telecommunications Council’s participates at the ITU Regional Forum on Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcasting Services in the Arab Region
SAMENA Telecommunications Council participated ... held in Dubai. SAMENA Telecommunications Council participated at the ‘ITU ... in Dubai, UAE, from May 17 to 20, 2014 in coordination with UAE TRA. George Salama, Senior Manager, ...
Press Release - 21/05/2014 - 09:20 - comment 0
- Who said talking doesn't amount to anything? Middle East's telecommunications industry to hit $96 billion
The telecommunication market in Middle East and North ... The telecommunication market in Middle East and North Africa is set to grow at an average of 2.9 per cent to reach $96 ... out that the UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia will show the strongest net growth in the telecom market, ...
23/05/2014 - 00:19 - comment 0
- A Study of the UAE Telecommunications Sector by Al Ramz Securities
report on the UAE’s telecommunications sector. Al Ramz Securities, one ... for the local stock market. The results are as follows: The UAE telecommunications sector is among ... released its comprehensive report on the UAE’s telecommunications sector. ...
Press Release - 23/10/2011 - 08:49 - comment 0
- UAE’s second telecommunications operator to be launched
The UAE’s second telecommunications operator, Emirates Integrated Telecommunication Company ... will be offering mobile services, which is set to cover most of the UAE, fixed phone lines, Internet and other services. The UAE government will own 50 per cent of the capital of the new company. ...
15/08/2010 - 10:27 - comment 0
- TRA felicitates du for support of ITU events in the UAE
Telecommunications Regulatory Authority recognized du for its support of four recently-held International Telecommunication Union. In a recently-held ceremony, the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) recognised du for its support of four ...
Press Release - 20/12/2012 - 11:47 - comment 0
- Etisalat boosts telecommunications advancement in the UAE through infrastructure sharing
telecom infrastructure sharing, that will further stimulate telecommunications advancement in the UAE ... now be extended to an entire spectrum of customers in the UAE. Etisalat will also soon extend ... "Etisalat welcomes true competition in the UAE. This is a progressive step that will provide a rightful ...
05/07/2010 - 10:53 - comment 0
- Intel Capital invests in UAE-based telecommunications analyst software provider, Neustring
global investment organization, today announced an investment in NeuString, a leading UAE-based telecommunications analyst software company. With this investment Intel Capital reaffirms its dedication to foster ... in the telecommunications industry for more than two decades. “We believe that analytics and the ability to identify ...
14/08/2010 - 18:22 - comment 0
- TRA honors parties who have contributed to the success of hosting the international events organized by the International Telecommunication Union
Telecommunications (WCIT2012), also chaired by the UAE, which concluded on 14 December. On this occasion, His ... The Telecom Regulatory Authority of UAE honored ... Al Qamzi, The Telecom Regulatory Authority (TRA) of UAE honored the various government authorities, ...
Press Release - 18/12/2012 - 05:50 - comment 0
- UAE Telecommunication Supreme Committee seeks to liberalize dynamic telecoms sector by 2015
The UAE Telecommunication Supreme Committee, the entity empowered by UAE government to oversee the telecommunication sector, has announced its intention to liberalize the UAE’s dynamic telecommunicati The UAE Telecommunication Supreme ...
15/08/2010 - 10:14 - comment 0
- UAE-Based Leading Telecommunications Advisory and Investment Firm - Delta Partners
UAE-Based Leading Telecommunications Advisory and Investment Firm - Delta Partners –Invests in Russia’s USD ... Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, UAE) ...
17/05/2010 - 20:20 - comment 0