- Cover up! Yasmine Abdel Aziz's fans urge her to hijab-up following a trip to Hajj
saw her all veiled-up in the picture, they liked it, and many urged her to keep it on after returning ... her to cover up her hair. Several months ago, Yasmine performed Umra and fans made the same request ...
08/10/2014 - 13:37 - comment 0
- Ups and downs: Jordan's public debt is up and ratio to GDP is down
went up by JD995 million or 5.2 per cent compared to that recorded by the end of last year, its ratio ... that the Kingdom’s external debt went up by JD1.15 billion during the first six months of this year to exceed JD8.3 ... to the GDP went up to 32.8 per cent by the end of June, while in 2013 it stood at 30.3 per cent, according ...
26/08/2014 - 12:04 - comment 0
- Pay up or shut up! Get your cheque book out Ahlam, it's 4-0 for Algeria!
and pay up ...
24/06/2014 - 14:12 - comment 0
- Up, down then up again: UAE hotels to see fall in June & July, rise in August
fall during June and July but pick up in August, according to analysts. Hotels in the UAE are expected to see occupancy levels fall during June and July but pick up in August, ... supply — down 7.9 per cent to Dh558 but Dubai is up 8.5 per cent and is now over the Dh1,000 ...
01/06/2014 - 11:16 - comment 0
- Roll up, roll up, 7 oil bids up for grabs, says Oman
for finalising the concession deal. Dr Al Amboori said the government is trying to open up both offshore ...
06/11/2012 - 09:38 - comment 0
- Jeddah Hotels step up and pay up tourists SR300,000 in excess charges
In an unprecedented move, more than 30 hotel and furnished apartment owners along Jeddah’s Corniche were ordered to pay back customers a combined SR300,000 in excess charges during the 10-day spring break. ...
01/04/2014 - 10:14 - comment 0
- What's he wiling to give up? Sisi asks Egypt's youth to give up their dreams for Egypt's economy
The report went on to elaborate on this, saying: “Malnutrition is up, with 31% of children under five years ...
18/03/2014 - 03:20 - comment 0
- The ups and ups of Ragheb Alama's successful career!
and it is still on the rise. Read up for what successful projects he's worked or is working on this year! What’s Ragheb Alama been up to? The Lebanese superstar has been busy with multiple projects this year, ... Scoop, Lebanon) What’s Ragheb Alama been up to? ...
22/02/2014 - 11:32 - comment 0
- A "very zen" Jen has a surprise up her sleeve: JLo gives the lowdown on how she'll "Live it Up" in UAE
– there’s something about it. Some people go out there and throw up. “For me it feels very zen. ...
02/03/2014 - 14:09 - comment 0
- First Gulf Bank 2013 sssets up 11% to AED 195 billion and net profit up 15% to AED 4.77 billion
billion, up 20% from AED 2.5 billion distributed in 2012. The dividends proposal is subject to the UAE ...
Press Release - 30/01/2014 - 07:24 - comment 0