- president and ceo of the u.s. chamber of commerce commends jordanian efforts for achieving economic reform
the President and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce met with representatives of AmCham MENA Counc president and ceo of the u.s. chamber of commerce commends jordanian efforts for achieving economic reform During his visit to Jordan, Mr. Thomas J. Donohue, the President and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce ...
17/05/2010 - 21:30 - comment 0
- Bilateral U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce Honors ExxonMobil Corporation with Commercial Diplomacy Award
The Bilateral U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce (BUSACC) ... The Bilateral U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce (BUSACC) recognized ExxonMobil Corporation last night with the 2009 ... “ExxonMobil’s annual support of the Bilateral U.S.-Arab Chamber has enabled us to bring together key business ...
16/05/2010 - 17:58 - comment 0
- Egypt Minister urges foreign investors to return
an important message to US businesses at the Chamber of Commerce in Washington this week that, “Egypt is back ... an important message to US businesses at the Chamber of Commerce in Washington this week that, “Egypt is back ... In a bid to encourage foreign investment in Egypt ...
18/04/2011 - 11:36 - comment 0
- Bahrain American Chamber of Commerce’s Luncheon with U.S. Trade Representative
and strengthen the relationship between US and Bahraini companies, Fifteen Bahrain American Chamber of Comme ... companies, Fifteen Bahrain American Chamber of Commerce members attended a luncheon with Mr. William H. Lash, ... Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce. The luncheon was also attended by H.E. William T. Monroe, the US ...
18/05/2010 - 13:50 - comment 0
- Dubai Chamber participates in the 8th World Chambers Congress in Doha
Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry will be actively participating in the International Chambers of Commerce’s World Chambers Federation 8th World ... of commerce and as part of its efforts to support world trade, the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry ...
Press Release - 16/04/2013 - 11:43 - comment 0
- Thanks to the Gulf countries, US exports to the Middle East just 'broke record'
merchandise exports to the Arab world, a new US government data analyzed by the National US-Arab Chamber of Commerce (NUSACC) revealed. 2013 was another record-breaking year for US merchandise exports to the Arab world, a new US government data analyzed by the National US-Arab Chamber ...
09/02/2014 - 12:38 - comment 0
- Souq.com Egypt’s E-Commerce Development Project facilitates launch of new e-commerce startups
industry within the next three months. Souq.com Egypt, Egypt’s largest e-commerce ... Elsahy, General Manager at Souq.com Egypt. “This means that Egypt is ripe for a burst of e-commerce growth ... of e-commerce in Egypt. According PAYFORT’s recent “Arab World Online Payment Report 2014,” over 65 percent ...
Press Release - 29/06/2014 - 06:49 - comment 0
- Qatar Chamber of Commerce & Industry, diamond sponsor of the 7th World Chambers Congress
of the Qatar Chamber of Commerce & Industry will attend the 7th World Chambers Congress that will take ... headed by H.E Sheikh Khalifa Bin Jassim Bin Mohammed Al-Thani, Chairman of the Qatar Chamber of Commerce & Industry (QCCI) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Qatar, will attend the 7th ...
Press Release - 05/06/2011 - 06:54 - comment 0
- Egyptians work to bolster economy
from the American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt (AmCham) headed to Washington DC on Tuesday to meet ... A delegation from the American Chamber of Commerce ... the importance of Egypt and its role in the Middle East. “The U.S private sector understands ...
10/07/2013 - 06:46 - comment 0
- Bahrain Chamber for Dispute Resolution and the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry Join Forces to Promote ADR in the Kingdom
BCDR-AAA and the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce ... Chamber for Dispute Resolution (BCDR-AAA) and the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) ... for providing their support to us and collaborating so closely with us.” Dr. Esam Abdulla Fakhro ...
28/06/2010 - 10:01 - comment 0