- usaid mission director officially opens usaid/sabeq regional office in irbid and unveils the economic development strategy for the governorate of irb
usaid mission director officially opens usaid/sabeq regional office in irbid and unveils the economic ... for the USAID-funded Sustainable Achievement of Business Expansion and Quality Program (SABEQ). The Mission Director ... The Mission Director for the United States Agency ...
17/05/2010 - 21:46 - comment 0
- USAID on a mission to enhance Jordan's competitivity
to the most educated workforce in the region, Beth Paige, USAID Mission Director to Jordan, said Sunday. ... (USAID) Sunday, seeks to strengthen Jordan’s competitiveness in sectors of information technology, clean ...
18/11/2013 - 15:51 - comment 0
- CEO of Reach to Attend 3-Day Mission to the U.S. with Palestinian IT Association of Companies Supported by USAID via CARANA Corporation
contact center in Palestine, will be attending a mission in Washington D.C. with the Palestinian ... a mission in Washington D.C. with the Palestinian Information Technology Association of Companies (PITA) from January 19-23. The mission will provide Palestinian companies in the information and communication ...
16/05/2010 - 17:14 - comment 0
- USAID reopens Yemen mission and appoints representative
officials and election assistance. USAID closed its Mission in Yemen in 1996 pursuant ... for International Development Representative (USAID) to the Republic of Yemen at the USAID headquarters ... in as the US Agency for International Development Representative (USAID) to the Republic of Yemen at the USAID ...
15/08/2010 - 12:47 - comment 0
- usaid’s sabeq program and jordan’s knowledge stations commit to expanding the role of knowledge stations across jordan
and witnessed by the USAID Deputy Mission Director, Dana Mansouri. and Dr. Haider Fraihat, General Director, ... In speeches presented by the various speakers, USAID Deputy Mission Director, Mansouri highlighted ... to the development and sustainability of the ICT sector in Jordan, USAID, through the Sustainable Achievement o ...
17/05/2010 - 21:39 - comment 0
- Every little helps: Jordan secures $100m US grant to support fiscal challenges
and USAID Mission Director Beth Paige. Planning and International Cooperation ... Jones and USAID Mission Director Beth Paige. The additional grant, which was announced earlier ... signed a $100 million grant agreement with US Ambassador to Jordan Stuart Jones and USAID Mission ...
06/09/2012 - 06:44 - comment 0
- USAID scholarships provide 700 students with opportunity to study at AUB
for International Development (USAID), which is an annual AUB donor. A group of 30 scholarship recipients will be meeting with USAID Chief of Mission Denise Herbol, who will present a check donation to AUB President ...
16/05/2010 - 17:28 - comment 0
- AUB receives $1.5 million from USAID for student scholarships
the past 10 years, USAID has donated about $21 million to AUB in scholarship and educational grants, noted the ambassador. Following the check donation, the ambassador and USAID Lebanon Mission Director Jim Barnhart ... "Scholarship aid we received from our donors, especially USAID and the American Schools and Hospitals Abroad ...
Press Release - 25/01/2011 - 08:33 - comment 0
- USAID/SABEQ Hosts Businesswomen Accessing Banks Seminar
Minister of Planning and International Cooperation, and in the presence of Mr. Jay Knott, USAID Mission ... and in the presence of Mr. Jay Knott, USAID Mission Director, the USAID through the Sustainable Achievement ... and businesswomen associations, as well as bankers in Jordan.In his comments, USAID Mission Director Jay Knott, ...
17/05/2010 - 21:46 - comment 0
- USAID assistance to Egypt slashed to half
the recently appointed USAID-Egypt mission director. While in Egypt, Wilkinson visited various USAID ... assistant administrator of USAID for Asia and the Near East during a visit to Cairo. The figure does ... in Al Ahram, Wilkinson said that USAID is moving away from the financing of infrastructure projects ...
15/08/2010 - 23:50 - comment 0