- Diyar Al Muharraq Support 1st Underground Infrastructure Middle East
for the people of Bahrain, have supported the 1st Underground Infrastructure Middle East Conference ... Underground Infrastructure Middle East Conference silver sponsorship. The event, which started on 18th January ... and discharge systems such as water and gas networks as the backbone for the functionality of modern cities. ...
16/05/2010 - 17:13 - comment 0
- Resting and restoring Gaza Strip’s underground water supplies emerges as top priority says UNEP
and establishing new solid waste management facilities is put at over US$40 million. Achim Steiner, UN ... The report recommends that a dedicated, hazardous waste management facility be established ... existing landfills and establishing new solid waste management facilities at over US$40 million. ...
14/08/2010 - 18:29 - comment 1
- Underground system is the solution to Dubai’s traffic woes
to Nordstrand, an underground system in Dubai would have many advantages due to its high capacity, frequent services and controlled temperatures. “A Dubai underground system would offer cool temperatures ... likely be reduced dramatically if the emirate had an integrated public transport system providing ...
15/08/2010 - 14:09 - comment 0
- Once underground in Egypt, now flying high across the world: independent music scene is soaring
EMA, underground bands are making their way to the top in the country. ... in 2003, is one of many independent or “underground” bands that rose to fame in the past few years. Many underground bands were also formed during this period. In June, Cairo Underground Festival was launched ...
24/09/2014 - 12:16 - comment 0
- UAE facilities management industry may hit AED 20bn by 2015
Facilities Management (FM) services contracts ... global security and outsourcing group in UAE. Facilities Management (FM) ... and building management systems with the exclusion of security services, an average of 60 percent of most ...
25/08/2014 - 07:08 - comment 0
- AMIANTIT'S INDIAN JOINT VENTURE WINS $22.5 MILLION IN CONTRACTS TO SUPPLY PIPE SYSTEMS FOR OIL REFINERIES, POWER PROJECTS AND TANK SYSTEMS FOR PETROL
as the manufacturing facility steps up production to meet increasing demand from India's booming industrial ... intake and outfall system at its upcoming refinery in Vadinar, Gujarat. The project started in October ... pipes for its sea water intake and outfall system. Worth $10 million, this supply contract ...
18/05/2010 - 11:26 - comment 0
- Imdaad renews 5-year Facilities Management contract with Discovery Gardens
facilities management (FM) solutions in the GCC, has recently announced the renewal of its FM services ... Services) Imdaad, a leading provider of integrated facilities management (FM) solutions in the GCC, has ... and reactive maintenance include Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Systems, Fire Systems, Elevators ...
Press Release - 19/03/2014 - 11:39 - comment 0
- Pacific Controls launches G Bots (Virtual Robots) for energy services and facilities management
a pioneering technology that will transform energy and facility management enabling complete remote management ... as the "first line of response" to solving equipment and systems problems. Their primary goal is to manage ... interface (UI) and components, thereby encouraging third party systems to be a part of the managed services ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:08 - comment 0
- Pacific Controls Launches G Bots, (Virtual Robots) for Energy Services and Facilities Management
the Dynamics of Energy Management, System Support and Maintenance Using Wired and Wireless Networks, Globally . ... energy and facility management enabling complete remote management and maintenance using distributed ... on dynamic conditions in facility and energy systems. They possess sophisticated capabilities, including ...
14/11/2010 - 10:38 - comment 0
- Pacific Controls launches G Bots, (Virtual Robots) for Energy Services and Facilities Management
the dynamics of energy management, system support and maintenance using wired and wireless networks, globally. ... energy and facility management enabling complete remote management and maintenance using distributed ... autonomously, sensing and acting on dynamic conditions in facility and energy systems. They possess ...
11/11/2010 - 15:42 - comment 0