- Qatar National Research Fund supports study of infectious diseases through new international joint funding programme
Qatar National Research Fund, has teamed up ... a joint-funding programme. Qatar National Research Fund, (QNRF) a member of Qatar Foundation Research and Development, has teamed up with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious ...
Press Release - 15/06/2014 - 05:42 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Fund for Development to develop National Medical Centre for Tumors in Yemen
Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) has signed a deal to develop the National Centre for Tumors in Yemen on behalf of Abu Dhabi Government. The proj Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) has signed a deal to develop the National Centre for Tumors ...
16/05/2010 - 17:49 - comment 0
- Workshop by United Nations Population Fund in progress in Tunis
Organized by the UNFPA (United Nations Population Fund), a workshop on health education of teenagers started on September 19 in Tunisia. The workshop, Organized by the UNFPA (United Nations Population Fund), a workshop on health education of teenagers started ...
18/05/2010 - 13:10 - comment 0
- AUC establishes career centers in national universities
and career-development centers (ECDCs) across three Egyptian universities, funded by an award received from the United ... Center professionals, who are licensed from the National Career Development Association in the United ... employability and career-development centers (ECDCs) across three Egyptian universities, funded by an award ...
Press Release - 14/11/2012 - 08:09 - comment 0
- Saudi Alhokair units sign $1.2 bn financing for real estate deals
estate developments, a statement said on Sunday. Two units of Saudi ... ($1.2 billion) to fund real estate developments, a statement said on Sunday. Arabian Centers Company ... Two units of Saudi Arabia's Fawaz Alhokair Group ...
24/06/2013 - 10:29 - comment 0
- OPEC Fund extends $13 million loan to Yemen’s Social Fund for Development
Fund for International Development today signed a $13 million loan agreement with the Republic of Yemen ... Exporting Countries (OPEC) Fund for International Development today signed a $13 million loan agreement with the Republic of Yemen to help support the activities of the country's Social Fund for Development (SFD). ...
15/08/2010 - 12:20 - comment 0
- First award announced under Qatar National Research Fund’s ‘National Priorities Research Program – exceptional proposal’ initiative
Qatar National Research Fund has announced the first ... Qatar National Research Fund (QNRF), a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development, has announced the first award of the National Priorities Research Program - Exceptional Proposal ...
Press Release - 01/05/2012 - 13:28 - comment 0
- Qatar developer UDC to raise $428 mn loan
facility from Qatar National Bank. United Development Co (UDC) , the developer ... United Development Co (UDC) , the developer ... residential units at Qanat Quartier, one of the ten precincts that make up the Pearl Qatar development ...
16/06/2013 - 12:46 - comment 0
- United Nations Development Programme: UAE ranks first in Human Development among the Arab countries
Development Report 2010 . The United Arab Emirates has ranked first regionally ... the region in the most advanced category or the category of "very high human development". United Nations Development Programme announced the new rankings during a special ceremony held today in Abu Dhabi ...
13/12/2010 - 12:06 - comment 0
- Price tagging human loss: 'Syrians to cost Jordan $5.7 billion'-UN
The United Nations has estimated the cost of hosting ... euros), UN documents showed Monday. The United Nations has estimated the cost ... billion for 2014” for humanitarian and development funding requirements for the impact of Syrian refugees ...
05/11/2013 - 06:01 - comment 0