- The United States' creeping energy revolution that Middle Eastern oil producers must come to terms with
dependent on foreign oil. The US Energy Information Administration ... & Energy, Featured Articles, Middle East) The US Energy Information Administration ... year only) - underlining in rather bold headlines that the United States will continue to grow less ...
23/12/2013 - 05:01 - comment 0
- PCFC signs agreement with United States Department of Energy to prevent trafficking of nuclear material
has entered into an agreement with the United States Department of Energy to install special equ ... is part of the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Megaports ... States Department of Energy to install special equipment at Dubai Ports to detect and stop hidden ...
18/05/2010 - 13:51 - comment 0
- AHAB compelled to disclose key financial information to administrators of the International Banking Corporation BSC (In Administration)
(AHAB). The ruling by the United States Bankruptcy Court in New York , under Chapter 15 of the US ... information about the operation of a New York bank account held by AHAB Trowers & Hamlins, the international law firm appointed as external Administrator of The International ...
24/06/2010 - 16:36 - comment 0
- The kick-off of Umniah-Plug and Play Tech Accelerator Program, in partnership with United States Agency for International Development in Jordan and Information and Communications Technology Association
with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID Jordan) and the Information and Communications ... program under the “U Start” Umbrella in partnership with the United States Agency for International ... the “U Start” Umbrella in partnership with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID ...
Press Release - 03/07/2013 - 13:02 - comment 0
- China overtakes US as 'world's largest oil importer'
& Energy, China, International, Iraq, Middle East, United States) China has overtaken the US ... Information Administration. In the same month, China's net oil imports surged to 6.12m b/d, ... in December, the lowest since February 1992, according to provisional figures from the US Energy Information ...
05/03/2013 - 09:53 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia ranks second largest petroleum importer to US
according to recently released information released by the US Energy Information Administration (EIA). — ... petroleum imports. In the year in 2002, the kingdom supplied 14.3 percent of the United States’ imported oil ... of American petroleum imports. In the year in 2002, the kingdom supplied 14.3 percent of the United States’ ...
15/08/2010 - 13:58 - comment 0
- Bush administration bracing for possible energy crisis
of energy sources that exist within our 50 states." Bush said the current high prices in the United States for gasoline and other fuels were not the result of moves by the Organization of Petroleum ... said the United States is now producing 39 percent less oil than it did in 1970, and that this widening ...
15/08/2010 - 16:12 - comment 0
- Arab American Appointed Secretary of Energy in the New Bush Administration
immigrants can have the opportunity to serve in the Cabinet of the president of the United States." ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, UAE, United States) ... for his Senate seat from Michigan, to be his Secretary of Energy. At an Austin news conference, Bush ...
19/05/2010 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Colin Powell Tops Bush’s List as Secretary of State in the New Administration
© 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, UAE, United States) ... administration, the post of chief of staff. He was deputy chief of staff under John Sununu during President Bush’s administration. Condoleezza Rice, candidate for the foreign policy adviser, is former provost of Stanford ...
19/05/2010 - 10:06 - comment 0
- NBAD appoints Group Chief Information Officer
in information technology working at financial services companies in Hong Kong, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States. “Michael Austin is an accomplished IT executive whose extensive, broad experience, ... in information technology working at financial services companies in Hong Kong, Japan, the United Kingdom ...
Press Release - 12/08/2013 - 11:01 - comment 0