- Sheikha Lubna receives Honorary Doctorate of Laws from UK’s Exeter University
at the University of Exeter campus in Exeter, Devon, UK. Professor Steve Smith, Vice President and CEO of Exeter University, handed the Honorary Doctorate of Laws Certificate to H.E. Sheikha Lubna in the presence of Exeter University Faculty, Education and Law professionals, and other distinguished ...
16/05/2010 - 17:13 - comment 0
- national association of college and university business officers taps cognos and exeter group to deliver dynamic tuition benchmarking solution
in business intelligence and performance management solutions, and Exeter Group, a leading provider national association of college and university business officers taps cognos and exeter group to deliver ... leader in business intelligence and performance management solutions, and Exeter Group, a leading ...
17/05/2010 - 21:52 - comment 0
- Political links with capital of the Bahrain
by the University of Exeter’s Politics Department, as Bahraini officials are interested in sending council staff ... to a study trip arranged by the University of Exeter’s Politics department for students to look ... of Politics at the University of Exeter, Professor Susan Banducci, said ‘The visit served as an opportunity ...
16/05/2010 - 18:34 - comment 0
- American University of Sharjah (AUS) Expands Academic Staff
a generous benefactor of his ‘alma matter’, Exeter University in the United Kingdom. ( www.albawaba.com ... The American University of Sharjah (AUS), which has ... The American University of Sharjah (AUS), which has recently been licensed as an institution of higher ...
18/05/2010 - 17:24 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank appoints Amir Riad Global Head of Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
Management from the University of Exeter, United Kingdom and a B.Sc. in Engineering from the American University in Cairo, Egypt. © 2010 Al Bawaba ( ...
16/05/2010 - 17:23 - comment 0
- Royal Dutch Shell Board appoints new Country Chairman for Dubai and Northern Emirates
holds a B.Sc in Engineering Science from the University of Exeter, UK and a Chartered Diploma ...
27/09/2010 - 15:57 - comment 0
- Muslims Isolated in small town UK
and Anti-Muslim Hate Crime: UK Case Studies, was published by the University of Exeter and is part of a 10-year ... A report published by a British university has found ... since the 9/11 attacks on the US A report published by a British university ...
Editor's Choice - 28/11/2010 - 07:19 - comment 1
- Former CEO of Tudor Capital Mark Houghton-Berry Joins Saffar Holdings' Board of Directors
an MBA from Stanford University and an MA from Exeter College, Oxford. ...
16/05/2010 - 16:06 - comment 0
- Mark Houghton-Berry Joins Saffar Holdings’ Board of Directors
Stanford University and an MA from Exeter College, Oxford. ...
16/05/2010 - 16:05 - comment 0
- Dictator powers? Tweeps rename Egyptian president 'Morsillini'
East Studies at the University of Exeter.“He can still call for dialogue and calm. He definitely needs ...
Editor's Choice - 27/11/2012 - 05:00 - comment 0