- Saudi Arabia to seek China's expertise on oil refining
and cooperation among participants.Professor Shan Honq, president of China Petroleum University, said the growing ... on the history of establishing the University of Petroleum in China, its achievements in the field of oil ... Petroleum University, will identify new areas of cooperation in oil refinery, he said.“The proposed ...
29/10/2013 - 13:10 - comment 0
- Huawei inks knowledge transfer MOU with Kuwait University to educate top students at Chinese headquarters
of the College of Engineering & Petroleum at Kuwait University “Through this initiative Huawei is supporting ... partnership with Kuwait University so that we can send students to our HQ in China each year.” Huawei has ... a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Kuwait University. As part of Huawei’s ...
Press Release - 06/07/2014 - 10:22 - comment 0
- Schlumberger upgrades the Kuwait University computer lab, part of a long-standing commitment to Kuwait University’s College of Petroleum and Engineering
and Petroleum at the Kuwait University.. Schlumberger Kuwait General Manager, Maen Razouqi said: ... University’s College of Petroleum Engineering students with a full-year access to Schlumberger’s ... of Engineering and Petroleum at the Kuwait University, Dr. Adam Al-Mulla, said: “We thank Schlumberger Kuwait ...
Press Release - 06/12/2011 - 09:28 - comment 0
- China’s Petroleum Corp to purchase Oman’s Mazoon Petrogas
China’s National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) ... through CNPC’s Hong Kong subsidiary while the China’s National Petroleum ... Established in 1998, China’s largest crude oil producer CNCP is a state-owned corporation. It possesses over ...
15/08/2010 - 14:21 - comment 0
- WORLD CTL 2008 ( www.world-CTL2008.com )- the world conference on the conversion of coal into petroleum products
similarly-produced fuel and will have tested its entire fleet before the end of 2011. The "China University of Petroleum" has just launched a "CTL" option, while China's leading coal producer, China ... and the IFP (French Petroleum Institute), it will bring together the major players in CTL (Coal-To-Liquids). ...
17/05/2010 - 21:33 - comment 0
- EQUATE & Dow sponsor process automation lab at Kuwait University’s engineering college The 1st of its kind at Middle East universities
of “EQUATE Process Automation Lab” at the Electrical Engineering Department of Kuwait University’s College of Engineering & Petroleum. Being the first of its kindly lab at all Middle East universities ... Process Automation Lab” at the Electrical Engineering Department of Kuwait University’s College ...
Press Release - 18/06/2013 - 10:44 - comment 0
- The Open University of China discusses means of collaboration with Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University
university in the world, The Open University of China visited Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University. A delegation from the largest open and distance university in the world, The Open University of China (OUC), ... at the Department of International Cooperation and Exchange, Huang Danqing. The Open University of China ...
Press Release - 03/06/2012 - 06:21 - comment 0
- ADU partners with China’s Shenyang University to boost Science specialisations in UAE
Abu Dhabi University (ADU) is collaborating with the Shenyang University of Chemical Technology (SUCT). Aiming to further develop specialisations in the fields of Science and Engineering, Abu Dhabi University (ADU) is collaborating ...
Press Release - 30/03/2011 - 17:05 - comment 0
- Emarat discusses cooperation with PetroChina Int’l, Singapore
Petroleum Corporation “Emarat”, met with a delegation from PetroChina Int’l, (Singapore) Ptel.Ltd, ... at Emirates General Petroleum Corporation “Emarat”, met with a delegation from PetroChina Int’l, (Singapore) ... from PetroChina Int’l, (Singapore) Ptel.Ltd, to discuss cooperation venues and investment opportunities ...
Press Release - 30/06/2014 - 07:39 - comment 0
- China invested in the Arab Spring
yet,” explains Professor Sara Jordan from Hong Kong University. Unlike many Western nations, China ... China National Petroleum Corp, Beijing’s top oil producer, has begun operating in Halfaya oil field ... Unlike many Western nations, China has a proven track ...
15/08/2013 - 13:04 - comment 0