- VTB Capital obtains licence to establish branch in DIFC
VTB Capital, investment business of VTB Group, one ... Financial Services Authority (DFSA) to opera VTB Capital, investment business ... International Financial Centre (DIFC). Headquartered in Moscow, VTB Capital has a focused ...
14/08/2010 - 17:53 - comment 1
- Tel Aviv bus bomb causes oil price hike
Andrey Kryuchenkov, an analyst at VTB Capital in London, said in an e-mail to Bloomberg. “Traders ...
21/11/2012 - 13:25 - comment 0
- Mission (im)possible? Libya aiming to restore oil output in two weeks
optimistic," VTB Capital oil strategist Andrey Kryuchenkov said. "I can't see Libya reopening all ...
05/12/2013 - 04:01 - comment 0
- Egypt pound sliding on ice despite Qatari aid
for wheat and refined oil imports,” Raza Agha, an economist with VTB Capital, told Reuters. The pound ...
10/01/2013 - 12:39 - comment 0
- American cold season brings global oil prices up to $106
support at $105.00-$105.50, said Andrey Kryuchenkov, an analyst at VTB Capital, which is at the bottom ...
05/02/2014 - 16:23 - comment 0
- DAMAC misses goal set at London share sale
Samba Financial Group and VTB Capital acting as co-lead managers. The property developer, which ...
04/12/2013 - 12:23 - comment 0
- A 'remarkable slowdown': oil hits two-year low as supplies flood in
levels.VTB Capital oil strategist Andrey Kryuchenkov said oil prices had been undermined by a surplus of oil ...
11/09/2014 - 13:54 - comment 0
- Shortages in Libyan and Iraqi oil production raise world prices
at Commerzbank in Frankfurt. Andrey Kryuchenkov, oil and commodities strategist at Russian bank VTB Capital agreed: “We still lack any clarity on supplies from the North African producer. The supply shortfall ...
14/08/2013 - 12:02 - comment 0
- Are the Gulf economies getting a kick out of the Crimea crisis?
economy, banking system, capital flight and sovereign credit. Fitch and Standard & Poor’s have both ... to attract foreign capital at a time when oligarch capital flows have risen to $70 billion a year. Russian ... banks, mining conglomerates and oil and gas companies raise capital in the New York and London money ...
03/04/2014 - 03:07 - comment 0
- Bahrain between a rock and a hard place in bond decision?
an independent research provider. PRICING Raza Agha, chief economist for Middle East and Africa at VTB Capital in London, said that if Bahrain did go ahead and issue in coming days, it would be reasonable ... and GIB Capital, the investment banking arm of Gulf International Bank, to arrange any bond sale. ...
23/06/2013 - 11:12 - comment 0