- Vassilico Cement’s sales reach 950,000 tons in first 9 months of 2003
Cypriot cement producer Vassilico Cement Works reported sales of 950,000 tons of cement and clinker for the first nine months of 2003, up from 920,000 ... Vassilico Cement Works reported sales of 950,000 tons of cement and clinker for the first nine months ...
15/08/2010 - 12:28 - comment 0
- EIB finances Orascom Construction’s cement works in Algeria
cement works near M’Sila, 240 kilometers south-west of the Algerian capital. The project, ... The cement works, scheduled for commissioning by 2004, will be operated by OCI’s ... compared with those currently offered by public-sector Algerian cement works. In addition, ...
15/08/2010 - 14:00 - comment 0
- Cementing its base: US army to build $1.7 billion hospital in Kuwait
to the existing Armed Forces Hospital, said the DSCA in its statement.“The facility scope of work is similar ...
03/07/2014 - 02:21 - comment 0
- Japan, UAE further cement ties with memorandum on nuclear energy
of joint cooperation committee work between the UAE’s Ministry of Development and International Cooperation ...
27/02/2014 - 13:58 - comment 0
- Yamama Saudi Cement Company (YSCC) ranks among the biggest cement
in cement stocks. The long-term investments declined by 6.1% to SR311.3mn in 2004. Capital work ... Yamama Saudi Cement Company (YSCC) ranks among the biggest cement producers in the country and one of the earliest as well. The company derives its na ...
18/05/2010 - 13:07 - comment 0
- Cemena Holding Company signs agreement with Sinoma CBMI to build a Cement Plant in Syria
and North Africa (MENA) based cement holding company specializing in the cement industry, today signed ... of a Cement plant in Syria, at a ceremony held at the company headquarters in Bahrain. The plant, which will be Cemena's second after (Falcon) a cement plant in the Kingdom of Bahrain; the design production capacity ...
01/12/2010 - 11:52 - comment 0
- El-Quqa- Positive outlook on the UAE cement sector. However, we recommend a “SELL” on Gulf Cement stock on valuation considerations
Research report on Gulf Cement Company stock- December 2005- Gulf Cement Company (GCC), Ras Al Khaim El-Quqa : Positive outlook on the UAE cement sector. However, we recommend a “SELL” on Gulf Cement stock on valuation considerations Company Background Global ...
18/05/2010 - 12:56 - comment 0
- Saudi cement manufacturing up on construction demand
into the infrastructure space, the outlook for the Saudi cement sector looks bright in the coming years. With massive investments being pumped into the infrastructure space, the outlook for the Saudi cement sector looks bright in the coming years. Cement companies have benefited largely from cheap raw materials ...
09/06/2013 - 11:33 - comment 0
- Turkish Airlines Euroleague Basketball cement partnership through 2020
and Turkish Airlines will continue to get bigger and better, but that together we can provide our hard-working ... and into the commercial and tourist centers of the event's host cities. "For Euroleague Basketball, working ...
Press Release - 29/10/2013 - 08:30 - comment 0
- Etihad Rail signs MoU with Sharjah Cement Factory
of Understanding with Sharjah Cement Factory. Etihad Rail, the master developer ... of Understanding (MoU) with Sharjah Cement Factory, a venture of Sharjah Cement & Industrial Development ... agreement will see Sharjah Cement Factory use rail for the efficient transport of basic raw materials ...
Press Release - 20/11/2012 - 13:04 - comment 0